PlayStation has removed The Last of Us 2 from PSN and is issuing refunds

TCHBMFAR! :kaz: 

Damn now I hope someone burns down Naughty Flop's studio at night so all the code gets detroyed and rids us from this filthy liberal propaganda piece for good

Edited by bhytre
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

TCHBMFAR! :kaz: 

Damn now I hope someone burns down Naughty Flop's studio at night so all the code gets detroyed and rids us from this filthy liberal propaganda piece for good

They're pushing this off for a day and date release with the PS5 because of the reception to their shit sandwich console. 

Yea, the smartest move now would be just to launch it day and date with the PS5 for both systems.  Make the launch as absolutely massive as possible, and everyone will be rushing to the stores to buy PS5s anyway.. so you might as well have the biggest first party game there with it.

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, the smartest move now would be just to launch it day and date with the PS5 for both systems.  Make the launch as absolutely massive as possible, and everyone will be rushing to the stores to buy PS5s anyway.. so you might as well have the biggest first party game there with it.

This 

not sure why lems are laughing, your rectums will be blasted into the stratosphere if ps5 literally launches with the biggest launch game in playstation history

we havent even seen playstation peak launch power :dame:

Just now, Team 2019 said:

PS4 just got two 10s in a week with FF7 and Persona 5. You got fucking bleeding edge. :D

I want to play a PS5 version at launch anyways. :bow:

You got a timed multiplat remake and an updated release of a game already released this generation, wow...

15 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

not sure why lems are laughing, your rectums will be blasted into the stratosphere if ps5 literally launches with the biggest launch game in playstation history

we havent even seen playstation peak launch power :dame:

A PS4 port will not amount to the biggest launch in playstation history. Most people will buy it on the PS4. 

29 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it has like an 80 percent attach ratio with PS5 for the first 3 months.

I wonder what improvements they can manage in the next 6 months outside ray tracing.

:cosby2: