Playstation 5 new controller : DualSense

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's currently the most liked gaming related tweet in history. Deeno had a meltdown at GAF before he got banned.

lemmings are so nasty

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Casual said:

You guys are dreaming with some of the features you want. The controller that comes with the console will always be relatively budget. They're not going to make a decent controller if it forces them to raise the price of the box by anything significant. 

What dream features do you think we're talking about?  Lighted buttons and haptic feedback?  lol the latter is already confirmed.

13 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

They should not have had the dpad be white . That things gonna get filthy, on top of being hideous.  Looks like something nintendo would create for kids.

lmao unless you chain smoke in your home or are just dirty in general it doesn't really matter. i say make all the controller white so we can tell who the nasty people are. 

The buttons are going to be colored most likely, its to iconic. So I don't think that's even really a point to discuss that.

The issue is they arent adding two back buttons like the PS4 accessory. We assumed it was made because the Dualsense would have back buttons by default.

Major cockblock imo.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

What dream features do you think we're talking about?  Lighted buttons and haptic feedback?  lol the latter is already confirmed.

yeah my bad i was reading the reset thread at the same time. 

people in there talking about using the touchpad for dynamic buttons and shit. 

Again, definitely reserving judgement until I get my hands on the thing.  Looks for a controller are always secondary to functionality.  It sounds like this thing has some killer features.  Fuck, if you can feel all sorts of different pulses through your hands on the handles.. it will be amazing.

Kudos to Sony for actually doing something a bit different.

lmao unless you chain smoke in your home or are just dirty in general it doesn't really matter. i say make all the controller white so we can tell who the nasty people are. 

That shits gonna stain for sure .

Just now, Remij_ said:

Again, definitely reserving judgement until I get my hands on the thing.  Looks for a controller are always secondary to functionality.  It sounds like this thing has some killer features.  Fuck, if you can feel all sorts of different pulses through your hands on the handles.. it will be amazing.

Kudos to Sony for actually doing something a bit different.

Hopefully they put a beefy battery inside it. 

3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The buttons are going to be colored most likely, its to iconic. So I don't think that's even really a point to discuss that.

The issue is they arent adding two back buttons like the PS4 accessory. We assumed it was made because the Dualsense would have back buttons by default.

Major cockblock imo.

Cows loves to get milked. :roff:

Just now, JONBpc said:

Lol , its white where your thumb rubs a million times.  Guarantee YOURS will be stained also .

Nah im not some 300lbs lemming who sweats profusely and eats cheetos for hours straight while gaming. 

I wonder if this was truly just a random info drop, or if Sony knew MS was planning on revealing something this afternoon on inside Xbox and wanted to steal some of the headlines?

Probably nothing on Inside Xbox... but still.

🤔

Just now, Remij_ said:

I wonder if this was truly just a random info drop, or if Sony knew MS was planning on revealing something this afternoon on inside Xbox and wanted to steal some of the headlines?

Probably nothing on Inside Xbox... but still.

word, a little preemptive strike :kaz:

One thing I don't like is it looks like there's a few pretty deep lines separating the colours.

Dust/dead skin will definitely get in there. 

Yea, this is the main concern I have.   But I keep my controllers pretty immaculate.  I clean them with Isopropyl Alcohol and toothpicks regularly.