Playstation 5 new controller : DualSense

Wow, I seen this pop up on Facebook and I thought lol nah that’s fake. Then I checked IGN.

It will be easy enough to get one all the same colour, I’m not sure on this white/black thing they’ve got going. It’s a nice enough controller though, can only be good if it’s better than the DS4, which was solid. 

If you just look at the white, it’s the PS3 boomerang controller. Somewhere in the world Ken Kutagari is raffing to himself.

:bena:

Edited by Cell
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's currently the most liked gaming related tweet in history. Deeno had a meltdown at GAF before he got banned.

lemmings are so nasty

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

No back buttons though is a huge disappointment. At least for me. I expected two of them.

Well you're literally wrong about everything,  so next time you predict something just kno it's wrong 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Looks like a Detroit special edition controller. 

I like it, very ergonomic. Think the buttons need to be coloured though. The black edit version looks great too but I think this hints at the PS5 design quite a bit. 

What do you mean hints at the PS5 design? the PS5 design is not complete as yet and they scrapped it because they didn't know you had to change the shape of the console this gen.... MS caught the sleeping when MS revealed a tower.... it's only logical :grimaceleft:

Lemmings :lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

What do you mean hints at the PS5 design? the PS5 design is not complete as yet and they scrapped it because they didn't know you had to change the shape of the console this gen.... MS caught the sleeping when MS revealed a tower.... it's only logical :grimaceleft:

Lemmings :lawl:

Oh yeah shit, forgot about all that 

:mj:

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

I expected a black box for the console, now I'm excited to see what they'll pull of with that color scheme. Whatever we get it sure isn't going to be boring anymore.

You should go ahead and make some more predictions now. :face:

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

I expected a black box for the console, now I'm excited to see what they'll pull of with that color scheme. Whatever we get it sure isn't going to be boring anymore.

Yes, because the one thing we want in our entertainment centers directly in the view while trying to play a game is a completely out of place eyesore.