Playstation 5 new controller : DualSense

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yes, because the one thing we want in our entertainment centers directly in the view while trying to play a game is a completely out of place eyesore. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's currently the most liked gaming related tweet in history. Deeno had a meltdown at GAF before he got banned.

lemmings are so nasty

Posted Images

6 hours ago, -GD- said:

lemmings are so nasty :scust:

it's nice to see from the little heart upvotes from @Casual@lynux3@Liquid and now GD all agree that we Lemlords sweat and eat cheetos? wtf--- while WE PLAY GAMES! HA YOU ADMIT IT!  bah bah bah no games? well which is it then?  we sweat and play games or we don't? 

Edited by Spicalicious

The only good thing I see is it's bulkier and hopefully heavier

Still has a touchpad nobody ever cared about. The triggers are still terrible and looks like your movies are still gonna rewind or fast forward every time you put the damn controller down. 

also d-pad looks like the vita d-pad, one of the best d-pads ever.

overall this screams NEW and NEXT-GEN whereas the Xbone Suckies X controller is lame, tame, and a relic of the past. Look at these sticks: this is the new competitive FPS pad for sure.

EVBzcwPXYAAhhwj?format=jpg&name=medium

EVCFZP4XgAUF5fS?format=jpg&name=large

there's no comparison, DualSense is a head turner and actually has an aesthetic that screams console gaming.

Where as SuckiesX is once again a lame, flat-black, characterless mass of plastic. which one do you think consumers will want?

119772c87e48ad41c5449835a1ca4e28.jpg

VS

Toyota-Sienna-Base-1998_2003.png

:sabu:

Edited by Bodycount N
29 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

also d-pad looks like the vita d-pad, one of the best d-pads ever.

overall this screams NEW and NEXT-GEN whereas the Xbone Suckies X controller is lame, tame, and a relic of the past. Look at these sticks: this is the new competitive FPS pad for sure.

EVBzcwPXYAAhhwj?format=jpg&name=medium

EVCFZP4XgAUF5fS?format=jpg&name=large

there's no comparison, DualSense is a head turner and actually has an aesthetic that screams console gaming.

Where as SuckiesX is once again a lame, flat-black, characterless mass of plastic. which one do you think consumers will want?

119772c87e48ad41c5449835a1ca4e28.jpg

VS

Toyota-Sienna-Base-1998_2003.png

:sabu:

Looks like some gamer gear bullshit and a toy, ya faggot. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Looks like some gamer gear bullshit and a toy, ya faggot. 

You live in a space surrounded by Gaming knick knacks, this should be right up your alley.

Suckies X looks like office equipment, again. It's the VCR-box aesthetics of the XBone all over again.

Wait until we see the PS5 console. :shock: Good lord it's going to look like something out of bladerunner.

23 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

You live in a space surrounded by Gaming knick knacks, this should be right up your alley.

Suckies X looks like office equipment, again. It's the VCR-box aesthetics of the XBone all over again.

Wait until we see the PS5 console. :shock: Good lord it's going to look like something out of bladerunner.

That's not a good thing you fucking retard, we're not kids. Who wants a fucking eSports looking space ship piece of shit in their entertainment center...

:mj:

It's supposed to fun a product, may as well make it look nice. :glad: 

The switch was neon mismatched colours, the PS4 had a defining blue light/triangle slant shape, and even the 360 played up the green swirl. Looks like every successful console managed to look game-y.

Xbone just looks plain and lame. That's one of the main reasons why it didn't sell initially. And now SuckiesX looks even more plain than the launch VCR-BONE. 

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

It looks pretty good. You can tell lemmings are shook as fuck by how much shit they’re trying to throw in here.

No shit throwing required, Sony delivered it to you on a silver platter. 

Shit looks like a fucking trendy rifle skin from CSGO :mj:

maxresdefault.jpg

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No shit throwing required, Sony delivered it to you on a silver platter. 

Shit looks like a fucking trendy rifle skin from CSGO :mj:

maxresdefault.jpg

So what exactly is wrong with it? Is it the colour?

I’m surprised you hate it. Normally you only hate blacks.

Just now, TLHBO said:

So what exactly is wrong with it? Is it the colour?

I’m surprised you hate it. Normally you only hate blacks.

First off :lawl:

This is what I said on Gaf, and I stand by it. The console is going to echo the look of this controller.

That's my biggest problem, like I kind of felt that in general these products were moving away from the jarring toy aesthetics, and that doesn't seem to the be the case here. Basically all my consoles are black, they all fade into the background, when I'm looking at the TV they don't distract the eye. This is much like when I bought a Switch I got the all gray one because why on earth would I want really loud red and blue colors on each side of the screen steering my gaze...

The console itself being white is a problem for me, but even worse in my view is if it's white and black and has weird white angles and placement of white and black which makes it really stand out. White can be subdued on its own when uniformed, but when you introduce angles, contrasting black or colors it just stands out like a sore thumb. This design to me reeks of "Gamer Gear" or eSport culture design trends, not my bag.

This is what I see in a nutshell.

9C44CA4202D3224883FF20B9C6A955DF144BDB66