Playstation 5 new controller : DualSense

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's currently the most liked gaming related tweet in history. Deeno had a meltdown at GAF before he got banned.

lemmings are so nasty

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

It's currently the most liked gaming related tweet in history. Deeno had a meltdown at GAF before he got banned. :mj:

Lemmings losing their minds over a controller :rofls:

Imagine when they actually show quality exclusives. :roff:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

What did you say?

Nothing, just correcting and quelling bullshit and people lose their minds making everything about me (per usual) and threads spiral out of control and then it's made out like I'm the problem, and not the idiots just talking out of their asses uninhibited. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Geese 1
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nothing, just correcting and quelling bullshit and people lose their minds making everything about me (per usual) and threads spiral out of control and then it's made out like I'm the problem, and not the idiots just talking out of their asses uninhibited. 

:tom:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Sony fanboys are worse than the jews and should be gassed accordingly. Hitler did nothing wrong except team up with the Japs. Fuck Sony.

• Haha 3

Fucking Deeno. :rofls: I like how you are applying your conspiracy theory on PS5's design to TLOUP2. There's something else going on and it ain't bugs or COVID-19!!1

Edited by lynux3
1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

It's currently the most liked gaming related tweet in history. Deeno had a meltdown at GAF before he got banned. :mj:

He got banned at GAF for losing his shit over a controller? :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So every forum you go to... everyone is the problem except you huh? :mjpls: