Playstation 5 new controller : DualSense

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's currently the most liked gaming related tweet in history. Deeno had a meltdown at GAF before he got banned.

lemmings are so nasty

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This right here is exactly why I got banned Gaf, for pointing out fake news shit like this; that Microsoft's controller has been seen in about 20 different capacities before this tweet and that the one above for Sony's is the first of it that's been seen.

Of course they scale dramatically differently...

where is the fake news shit? never said the xbox pic was a reveal. the story here is the absolute desperate and pathetic look and timing of the xbox tweet. 

and if you got banned from a neogaf thats 10x more lax in moderation since the resetera exodus, that definitely suggests a 'you' problem, idiot :hest:

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

where is the fake news shit? never said the xbox pic was a reveal. the story here is the absolute desperate and pathetic look and timing of the xbox tweet. 

and if you got banned from a neogaf thats 10x more lax in moderation since the resetera exodus, that definitely suggests a 'you' problem, idiot :hest:

You want to talk about timing and desperation? Xbox reveals their entire specifications, shows off all the functions of their hardware with explanations of everything and what does Sony do the next day? They basically do the same thing in an hour long boring slideshow. 

17 day go by and Sony says and does nothing, Microsoft announces a new Inside Xbox show where they will talk a few more details of their console 4 days later. What does Sony do shortly after on the same day? Release the reveal of their controller.

You're a blind fucking moron who refuses to see both side of the fence.  

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You want to talk about timing and desperation? Xbox reveals their entire specifications, shows off all the functions of their hardware with explanations of everything and what does Sony do the next day? They basically do the same thing in an hour long boring slideshow. 

17 day go by and Sony says and does nothing, Microsoft announces a new Inside Xbox show where they will talk a few more details of their console 4 days later. What does Sony do shortly after on the same day? Release the reveal of their controller.

You're a blind fucking moron who refuses to see both side of the fence.  

so where was the fake news shit in my post about xbox tweeting their controller, again? oh, moving on i guess...  

and im pretty sure youre the only one that still expects bombs on outside xbox. how do much did you enjoy yesterdays sea of theives season 8 update, fag :mj:

6 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

so where was the fake news shit in my post about xbox tweeting their controller, again? oh, moving on i guess...  

and im pretty sure youre the only one that still expects bombs on outside xbox. how do much did you enjoy yesterdays sea of theives season 8 update, fag :mj:

wg5GgcN.jpg

18 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Some of these designs are amazing, its like this control is a dream for custom designs.

EVGOZfhWkAEP6V1?format=jpg&name=4096x409

You can literally do that on any controller lmao

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

They're both ugly, and they serve virtually no function because most games don't use it for anything. 

It's fantastic in Days Gone and in the worst case scenario it's two extra buttons. It's convenient.

Lack of two buttons after the DS4 attachment however is a massive dissapointmwnt

The XBox controller is pure shit for limited editions and custom controllers. It has ugly buttons in the center, a logo button, and asymetrical sticks look uglier than symmetry.

3652516-xbox.jpg

The Dualsense is beautiful. It has symmetric sticks. The touchpad is amazing real estate for art, and on top of that it has lighting to add to the touchpad. it's just a damn good looking controller all around.

49747503557_566da5ebc8_3k.jpg

6 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The XBox controller is pure shit for limited editions and custom controllers. It has ugly buttons in the center, a logo button, and asymetrical sticks look uglier than symmetry.

3652516-xbox.jpg

The Dualsense is beautiful. It has symmetric sticks. The touchpad is amazing real estate for art, and on top of that it has lighting to add to the touchpad. it's just a damn good looking controller all around.

49747503557_566da5ebc8_3k.jpg

Yeah because creative people can't make anything look cool right? PlayStation is so unique...

:pffft:

EUeDS7AWAAAG4GS?format=jpg&name=large

EObGYGVWoAUQbuV?format=jpg&name=large

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah because creative people can't make anything look cool right? PlayStation is so unique...

:pffft:

EUeDS7AWAAAG4GS?format=jpg&name=large

EObGYGVWoAUQbuV?format=jpg&name=large

I don't see the appeal of a matching color scheme between my controller and my mini-fridge. 

• Haha 1

The Dualsense suggests PS5 will be an pretty good looking console, though they can always mess it up and make it look like the Pro.

X's tower design is pretty ugly, and a massive downgrade over the S and One X. It's uglier than the previous consoles, so no shit people are going to bash it.

7 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The Dualsense suggests PS5 will be an pretty good looking console, though they can always mess it up and make it look like the Pro.

X's tower design is pretty ugly, and a massive downgrade over the S and One X. It's uglier than the previous consoles, so no shit people are going to bash it.

It's really not.  Not at all.  It looks nice and sleek.  It's a differently proportioned rectangle.... "oh my god!!! So ugly!!" :roll: