Playstation 5 new controller : DualSense

37 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

jicdSG1.gif

I really would love this.. especially if it didn't drain battery to badly and brightness could be adjusted.

Well we all know that PC games love pointless lights in all of their tech. I honestly like the non descript buttons. My issue with gaming in the past two gens is how button prompts break the immersion of games with blaring color buttons popping up and the cartoonish color schemes of the Xbox button layouts. at this point everyone is used to the PS controller layout and dont need colored buttons. Keep it sleek and subtle I say. 

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's currently the most liked gaming related tweet in history. Deeno had a meltdown at GAF before he got banned.

lemmings are so nasty

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

Well we all know that PC games love pointless lights in all of their tech. I honestly like the non descript buttons. My issue with gaming in the past two gens is how button prompts break the immersion of games with blaring color buttons popping up and the cartoonish color schemes of the Xbox button layouts. at this point everyone is used to the PS controller layout and dont need colored buttons. Keep it sleek and subtle I say. 

Liking lights is pretty tame compared to PS fans drawing anime girls in the shape or form of their new controller :mj: 

• Upvote 1

PS5 is going to look like a sports car whereas Suckies X looks like a cargo van. The reception of the controller already shows PS5 is going to outsell Suckies X 

the console war was over the second MS showed that laughing stock tower design, it was instantly meme'd to oblivion because it legitimately looks like shit

If PS5 just lets you lay it horizontally, it's already won lmao

Edited by Bodycount N
10 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Xsx massively more powerful 

"Bu bu can you make an anime girl with a controller !!1"

Sony fans are the biggest cock suckers lol

I feel like lemmings always say this yet end up with less great games, barely any noticeable improvement in multiplats, and second or third place in sales. 

Like I laugh at sheep but at least they can boast about either sales some times or exclusives sometimes. Lemmings are the one fanboy faction that literally has no Ws in 20 years and has the most dwindling fanbase. 

12 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Xsx massively more powerful 

"Bu bu can you make an anime girl with a controller !!1"

Sony fans are the biggest cock suckers lol

They're just garbage idiots, and the saddest part about them is they have no logical continuity. They fall behind the importance of something and the second it's lost they switch tracks, if they think they have said thing back they switch back. 

They goalpost shift like it's going out of style and get behind literally anything they can even if it's meaningless or a total contradiction of where they previously stood.