Xflop tries to ride DualSense's hype by re-announcing the Xbone SuckiesX controller a second time

:kaz: 

First Attempt: Mar 16: As you can see very little fanfare: 19.5k likes.

EVF5WZlXQAEf0Lg?format=jpg&name=medium

DualSense gets announced and the gaming world stands still: This is the pad we will play exclusive games on, afterall: 300k likes

EVF5X3OWsAMqd9C?format=jpg&name=medium

One day later, MS decides to ride DualSense's jock:

EVF5XEVXsAMxbzB?format=jpg&name=900x900

still BTFO!

:rofl: 

Edited by Bodycount N
6 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Bodycount is a lemming that got so owned he turned coat and became his own ownage. Maybe that's true for me too. 

well yeah, the ones who are still sticking around really have problems. No exclusives, shit games for 4 years, shyster conman Phil and his SJW cronies cucking up all the games, straight to dvd gamepass, making PC exclusives, the list goes on.

I was an excellent flamebaiter, but what the hell am I supposed to do with this?

PS4

1. Uncharted 4 - 10.0
  2. Persona 5 Royal - 10.0
  3. Final Fantasy 7R - 10.0
  4. Journey - 10.0
  5. Uncharted: Lost Legacy - 9.0
  6. God of war - 9.0
  7. Bloodborne - 9.0 / BloodBorne:The Old Hunters DLC - 9.0
  8. Spiderman - 9.0
  9. The Last Guardian - 9.0
  10. Shadow of the Colossus - 9.0
  11. Gravity Rush 2 - 9.0
  12. Wipeout Omega Collection - 9.0
  13. Soundshapes - 9.0
  14. MLB 18 - 9.0
  15. Dreams -9.0

Xbox Done

1. Forza Motorsport 5 - 9.0 

:mj:

• Geese 1
1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

well yeah, the ones who are still sticking around really have problems. No exclusives, shit games for 4 years, shyster conman Phil and his SJW cronies cucking up all the games, straight to dvd gamepass, making PC exclusives, the list goes on.

I was an excellent flamebaiter, but what the hell am I supposed to do with this?

PS4

1. Uncharted 4 - 10.0
  2. Persona 5 Royal - 10.0
  3. Final Fantasy 7R - 10.0
  4. Journey - 10.0
  5. Uncharted: Lost Legacy - 9.0
  6. God of war - 9.0
  7. Bloodborne - 9.0 / BloodBorne:The Old Hunters DLC - 9.0
  8. Spiderman - 9.0
  9. The Last Guardian - 9.0
  10. Shadow of the Colossus - 9.0
  11. Gravity Rush 2 - 9.0
  12. Wipeout Omega Collection - 9.0
  13. Soundshapes - 9.0
  14. MLB 18 - 9.0
  15. Dreams -9.0

Xbox Done

1. Forza Motorsport 5 - 9.0 

:mj:

lol. I think the Xbox 1 was a special system, kind of how people looked at the dreamcast. 

Just now, GeorgeW1000 said:

lol. I think the Xbox 1 was a special system, kind of how people looked at the dreamcast. 

Nah, not at all. the dreamcast is beloved and fetishized for its exclusive library, and the fact that it has hardcore gamer-cred as it was the last Sega console.

The 'Bone is universally hated, had no exclusive games at all, and will be replaced by the Suckies X. There's never going to be a collector's market around it.

What I'm more worried about, and why I don't think Suckies X will be any different, is that all of the execs that made XBONE such a catastrophic failure this gen have their hands in SuckiesX's creation. And of course Gamepass, no exclusives, the SJW spiel, and no Japanese games will continue.

The brand has been damaged beyond repair.

13 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Nah, not at all. the dreamcast is beloved and fetishized for its exclusive library, and the fact that it has hardcore gamer-cred as it was the last Sega console.

The 'Bone is universally hated, had no exclusive games at all, and will be replaced by the Suckies X. There's never going to be a collector's market around it.

What I'm more worried about, and why I don't think Suckies X will be any different, is that all of the execs that made XBONE such a catastrophic failure this gen have their hands in SuckiesX's creation. And of course Gamepass, no exclusives, the SJW spiel, and no Japanese games will continue.

The brand has been damaged beyond repair.

The original Xbox I mean 

6 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

The original Xbox I mean 

It's even worse than that, it won't even be remembered remotely as fondly. OG Xbox had differentiated itself from the PS2 as the FPS console, was running games PS2 couldn't dream of, had exclusives like Ninja Gaiden, Otogi, and MS first party wasn't junk status at that point.

Well now PS4 is the home of FPS, Team Ninja is making exclusives for PS4, FROMsoft is making exclusives for PS4, and every major release is a multiplat. 

MS is doing nothing to differentiate themselves in the market. it all lives and dies with QUALITY EXCLUSIVE GAMES, when you don't have that in this industry, you have nothing.

40 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Wtf? :D

Dreamcast had games. Good exclusive games.

As the man just showed you, Xbox had none.

2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

It's even worse than that, it won't even be remembered remotely as fondly. OG Xbox had differentiated itself from the PS2 as the FPS console, was running games PS2 couldn't dream of, had exclusives like Ninja Gaiden, Otogi, and MS first party wasn't junk status at that point.

Well now PS4 is the home of FPS, Team Ninja is making exclusives for PS4, FROMsoft is making exclusives for PS4, and every major release is a multiplat. 

MS is doing nothing to differentiate themselves in the market. it all lives and dies with QUALITY EXCLUSIVE GAMES, when you don't have that in this industry, you have nothing.

Yeah, my point was is that the OG Xbox (calling the xbone the one is terrible marketing by the way) was kind of like the dreamcast, the powerful cool console with tons of memorable games. JSRF, Oddworld, Spinter cell, Panzer Dragoon, Halo 1 and 2, Ninja Gaiden, KOTOR, Burnout, Jade Empire, and really obscure ones like Stubbs the Zombie. There were tons of great games worth playing on the xbox original and xbox 360. I think PS games have always been overrated, I don't really care how many 10s a PS gets now days. That list you sent me? Rubbish, except for persona 5. I love the persona series, but Persona 5 is the least interesting persona game of them all. Gaming sucks anymore, ESPECIALLY if you're a lemming.   

Even the OG XBox had Japanese exclusives and that thing sold like shit compared to One. Nevermind 360.

There is a huge segment of gamers that will never give XBox a chance until that changes.

Going from Ninja Gaiden, Panzer Dragoon, Jet Set Radio, DOA, Phantom Dust ... To nothing. Fuck this shit brand.

Edited by Team 2019

konnichiwa, me mr. phil spencer-san. metyru single handedly seppukud xboxeru. arigato minasan. here, lookeru at controllueru. cheap noodle soup game pass. 

Phil Spencer announces Xbox Game Pass coming to Japan on April 14 ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If you spent $400-$500 on an Xbox One game system in the last 2+ years.  

You could have simply added the following to your PC and had a better gaming system that would last you well into next generation.

RTX 2060  $350

RTX 2060 Super  $399

RTX 2070 $499

RTX 2070 Super $499

----------------

RX 5700 $349

RX 5700XT $399

RX 5700XT 50th AE $449

1 minute ago, The Mother Fucker said:

If you spent $400-$500 on an Xbox One game system in the last 2+ years.  

You could have simply added the following to your PC and had a better gaming system that would last you well into next generation.

RTX 2060  $350

RTX 2060 Super  $399

RTX 2070 $499

RTX 2070 Super $499

----------------

RX 5700 $349

RX 5700XT $399

RX 5700XT 50th AE $449

Well PC will always be better than XBox because it has all of XBox's games and on top of that PC exclusives. So no shit.

2 hours ago, kaz said:

konnichiwa, me mr. phil spencer-san. metyru single handedly seppukud xboxeru. arigato minasan. here, lookeru at controllueru. cheap noodle soup game pass. 

Phil Spencer announces Xbox Game Pass coming to Japan on April 14 ...

:rofls:

5 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

Team Ninja is ran by a PlayStation fanboy now :D