Sounds like Crash Team Racing might be coming to the PC

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meanwhile you’re making threads begging for console games    Nobody gives a fuck about pc games or is asking for them. Meanwhile a console game coming to pc is newsworthy. Kick rocks faggot

Half Dyke A-Lick was truly forgotten a day after release. The reviews need to be re-evaluated, it's a 7.0 game at best.

I remember when I used to be into pc gaming in the early 00s. There were games like half life 2, far cry and other big budget pc is exusives: Now Pc gaming is just literally begging for console scraps. Wtf was that last AAAe on pc anyways 

Edited by Delita
Just now, Delita said:

I remember when I used to be into pc gaming in the early 00s. There were games like half life 2, far cry and other big budget pf is dckusives: Now Pc gaming is just literally begging for console scraps. Wtf was that last AAAe on pc anyways 

Half life Alyx literally just came out dipshit :tom:  and Disco Elysium before that... 10/10 at GS...

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Half life Alyx literally just came out dipshit :tom:  and Disco Elysium before that... 10/10 at GS...

Holy shit half dyke Alex and disco alysium? I’m def upgrading my pc now.

Lol at this faggot. Half life Alex came and went like a turd in the wind. 

11 minutes ago, Delita said:

Yea, it came and went right to the top of the games released this year with a 93 meta...  Dumbfuck couldn't even remember games released within the past 6 months :hest: 

Durr where's da AAAe gaemz :lemming: 

Moron :tom: 

13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yea, it came and went right to the top of the games released this year with a 93 meta...  Dumbfuck couldn't even remember games released within the past 6 months :hest: 

Durr where's da AAAe gaemz :lemming: 

Moron :tom: 

Meanwhile you’re making threads begging for console games :sabu:

Nobody gives a fuck about pc games or is asking for them. Meanwhile a console game coming to pc is newsworthy. Kick rocks faggot

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Delita said:

LMFAO This motherfucker said "Half dyke Alex". Literally the dumbest post to crack me the fuck up. 

33 minutes ago, Delita said:

Meanwhile you’re making threads begging for console games :sabu:

Nobody gives a fuck about pc games or is asking for them. Meanwhile a console game coming to pc is newsworthy. Kick rocks faggot

LLMAO who's begging for CTR? :tom: 

And nobody gives a fuck?  lmao cows are hoping and praying that HL:A comes to PSVR2... :kaz: 

Hilarious in a time that console exclusives are becoming a thing of the past you're trying to downplay PC absolutely destroying them both :mj: 

Thanks for your exclusives fuckface :mickeyj:

4 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

Half Dyke A-Lick was truly forgotten a day after release. The reviews need to be re-evaluated, it's a 7.0 game at best.

:woody:

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

LLMAO who's begging for CTR? :tom: 

And nobody gives a fuck?  lmao cows are hoping and praying that HL:A comes to PSVR2... :kaz: 

Hilarious in a time that console exclusives are becoming a thing of the past you're trying to downplay PC absolutely destroying them both :mj: 

Thanks for your exclusives fuckface :mickeyj:

To be fair...isn't this thread about CTR coming to PC?

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

To be fair...isn't this thread about CTR coming to PC?

Yea.  Not sure where the begging part comes in?  It's just another thread of once console exclusive games coming to PC :shrug: 

I mean it's funny that console fags continually whine about first party exclusive games coming to PC... and their main reason is "bubut if it's coming to PC... what is the point of owning a console?  Who wouldn't just play on PC?"

And there you have the reality... people play on console because they are forced to to play exclusives... but those are becoming a thing of the past.

Ya'll have already admitted PC is the superior platform :blessed: 

Edited by Remij_