Sounds like Crash Team Racing might be coming to the PC

Just now, Liquid said:

lol Like everytime someone brags about PC gaming being the best it sounds like someone trying their best to convince themselves right before crying alone in a dark room. 

giphy.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meanwhile you’re making threads begging for console games    Nobody gives a fuck about pc games or is asking for them. Meanwhile a console game coming to pc is newsworthy. Kick rocks faggot

Half Dyke A-Lick was truly forgotten a day after release. The reviews need to be re-evaluated, it's a 7.0 game at best.

5 minutes ago, Liquid said:

lol Like everytime someone brags about PC gaming being the best it sounds like someone trying their best to convince themselves right before crying alone in a dark room. 

You hit the nail on the head :tom5:

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Deludedsan... acting like 90% of the games you hype over Xbox aren't Sony PS4 games... :kaz: 

All that deflection proves that you're trying too hard to convince yourself kid :shrug:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Remij_ said:

If that helps you get through another 100+h of the same shit you already played... sure :mj:  

they actually changed it up quite a bit. the combat and mementos have been overhauled. even the palaces have different level design. plus, they added several new main characters and an extra palace. two new endings, as well, and they added a bunch of things to do during your spare time. so...i have to say....30 hours in...i'm loving it :smoke: 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

they actually changed it up quite a bit. the combat and mementos have been overhauled. even the palaces have different level design. plus, they added several new main characters and an extra palace. two new endings, as well, and they added a bunch of things to do during your spare time. so...i have to say....30 hours in...i'm loving it :smoke: 

I'm glad you like it :fblike: 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

it will be the best reviewed game this year (unless last of us drops in the fall) :smoke:

Yea.. but it's just another release of the same game.  I imagine every game that could have a re-release which adds content and changes some shit wrong with the previous game would get better scores :shrug: 

Nobody would play Persona 5 Royal again... instead of playing TLOU2 even if it doesn't score as high :francis: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Yea.. but it's just another release of the same game.  I imagine every game that could have a re-release which adds content and changes some shit wrong with the previous game would get better scores :shrug: 

Nobody would play Persona 5 Royal again... instead of playing TLOU2 even if it doesn't score as high :francis: 

i would love to play tlou 2, but p5 r >>>>>>> every pc game this year. just sayin'  :shrug: 

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i would love to play tlou 2, but p5 r >>>>>>> every pc game this year. just sayin'  :shrug: 

P5 is an old game that I can already play on PC... nobody gives a shit.  I'd rather have the best versions of every game coming out, like RE3, CyberPunk than Persona again :shrug: 

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

P5 is an old game that I can already play on PC... nobody gives a shit.  I'd rather have the best versions of every game coming out, like RE3, CyberPunk than Persona again :shrug: 

but your can't play p5 r  :shrug: 

p5 r > every 2020 pc game