Horror manga artist Suehiro Maruo posted these on his Instagram earlier:

Konami needs to just license out their franchises. They should keep the rights to them but let other developers make games with them and maybe just co-publish them. They haven't put out shit in terms of software except for the PES series in recent years.

8 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Resetera mods verified this guy, and his info is legit.

"The only thing I can 100% confirm is the SH reboot with Toyama, Ito and Yamaoka. It'll be announced in the next few months. "

Toyama is SCEJ. So it should be at the PS5 reveal.

I'd jizz my pants. :aitch:

28 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I mean Horizion, Spiderman , God our War sequels are expected. Sony's new IPs and partnerships are more exciting .

I hope Naughty Dog gives us a new IP after TLOU2. Uncharted ended on a high note with 4. I don't think they need to make anymore of those games.

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

I hope Naughty Dog gives us a new IP after TLOU2. Uncharted ended on a high note with 4. I don't think they need to make anymore of those games.

Aren't they creating a new studio specifically for that though? lol

Just now, Remij_ said:

Aren't they creating a new studio specifically for that though? lol

I don't know. I don't really follow the inner workings of studios. :ben:

I'm just done with Uncharted at this point. 2-4 were all incredible games, but 4 was a series ender in every way. I hope they don't follow-up with Nate's daughter and continue the franchise.

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

I don't know. I don't really follow the inner workings of studios. :ben:

I'm just done with Uncharted at this point. 2-4 were all incredible games, but 4 was a series ender in every way. I hope they don't follow-up with Nate's daughter and continue the franchise.

Yep.  I agree.  I'm over it.  TLOU is far better gameplay wise, and is more interesting.  UC4 was a let down for me, but it did a good job at tying things up in a decent way.  There's no need for any more.  Make some new shit.

We know that Housemarque and probably Ready at Dawn are working on PS5 exclusives. Housemarque confirmed it's their first AAA budget game.

The Order sequel if done right is exciting.

27 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yep.  I agree.  I'm over it.  TLOU is far better gameplay wise, and is more interesting.  UC4 was a let down for me, but it did a good job at tying things up in a decent way.  There's no need for any more.  Make some new shit.

They apparently opened a new studio to take over Uncharted. Guess it's their Halo. Can't let the franchise go.

Then again ND making a new IP is always welcome.