Post your gaming setup

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PC/VR game room

bruh dont get fooled by that light yellow bottle left to the keyboard. its still fresh piss, not an apple drink. the piss bottles in the back went stale months ago. it's clearly mental illness, worst

Posted Images

Just now, Cookester15 said:

there should be a dildo stuck to a chair somewhere

it's jimbo's place, there are real cut off penises everywhere in that filth

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, kaz said:

you should move your couch so everyone can comfortably watch tv

Meh there’s really only me and my gf here most of the time and the tv has great viewing angles. I’ve no trouble seeing it anywhere. 

32 minutes ago, Ike said:

Meh there’s really only me and my gf here most of the time and the tv has great viewing angles. I’ve no trouble seeing it anywhere. 

ok :ben:

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

5bdhcvfwwzi41.jpg

I just don't understand how things get that bad. Like at some point you've gotta hit rock bottom and realize shit's gone too far, right? How does anybody live with that long enough to not have a come to Jesus moment and get rid of the shit. I'm sure there's some underlying mental illness or something that contributes and they just aren't in the right frame of mind, but still.

8 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I just don't understand how things get that bad. Like at some point you've gotta hit rock bottom and realize shit's gone too far, right? How does anybody live with that long enough to not have a come to Jesus moment and get rid of the shit. I'm sure there's some underlying mental illness or something that contributes and they just aren't in the right frame of mind, but still.

bruh dont get fooled by that light yellow bottle left to the keyboard. its still fresh piss, not an apple drink. the piss bottles in the back went stale months ago. it's clearly mental illness, worst case of it.

you can even see an xbox 360 to the right which is the ultimate indicator. 

Edited by kaz
  • Haha 3

🙁
11 minutes ago, kaz said:

bruh dont get fooled by that light yellow bottle left to the keyboard. its still fresh piss, not an apple drink. the piss bottles in the back went stale months ago. it's clearly mental illness, worst case of it.

:mj:

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, kaz said:

Yeah I was talking about the Xbox 360. What else is wrong in that picture?

• Ben 1