Final Fantasy VII

Just now, Remij_ said:

I was gonna post this.  lmao.. PC version confirmed. :smoke: 

That said... I'm 5 hours into the game and this is everything I could have hoped for and more... omfg I can't believe it :blessed: 

I just find the whole thing hilarious, Sony posting it, the producer has a special message and at the bottom it's PC gameplay. 

It's like a trinity of getting fucked. :lawl:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I just find the whole thing hilarious, Sony posting it, the producer has a special message and at the bottom it's PC gameplay. 

The trinity of getting fucked is not having the game to play right now :mj:Enjoy the PC capture and enjoy the nothingness of Xbox. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It is quite funny that it's right there in the official PS video of it... but I doubt they care.  It's a year away.

Just now, madmaltese said:

The trinity of getting fucked is not having the game to play right now :mj:Enjoy the PC capture and enjoy the nothingness of Xbox. 

Yeah except it's like 1/5th of a game, and will be on both PC and Xbox so who cares...

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah except it's like 1/5th of a game, and will be on both PC and Xbox so who cares...

Everyone who is playing this 10/10 epic right now cares. :trump:

Good to hear if that something is on PC a year later too then there is no reason to care about it. Wonder how much we should care if something is on PC day 1 also :tom5:

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Everyone who is playing this 10/10 epic right now cares. :trump:

Good to hear if that something is on PC a year later too then there is no reason to care about it. Wonder how much we should care if something is on PC day 1 also :tom5:

10/10 lmao, get your head out your ass.. Bu..bu...but GameSpot! What are you, fucking 12 years old?

mKzddSt.png

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who's bashing it you absolute moron? You're overpraising like a dumb dickhead. 

Me: someone who has played it

You: someone who talks about things they haven't played and trying to take a win because a trailer was captured on PC :mj:

6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

I still have to platinum RE3 HFPSRGE (High Frames Per Second Real Gamer's Edition), but i'll be moving on to FF7 whenever I can find a retail copy. going to be hard to right now I imagine, between the supply constrains and the Xbox-killing Perfect 10 score.

:lawl: