Dualshock 4 back button attachment, who has one?

7 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

didn't you have one? I'd sell it if i were you. when they get restocked they'll be back to $30 lmao

Yea I have one.  Anyone who pays $200 for one deserves to be smacked upside the head.

Dude video game stuff is becoming increasingly rare due to the pandemic. I can probably get $200+ for my Ring Fit right now. Also, the Switch is impossible to get right now outside of the Lite model. I think next gen consoles are going to be hard as hell to find. It’s an industry problem. 

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

Dude video game stuff is becoming increasingly rare due to the pandemic. I can probably get $200+ for my Ring Fit right now. Also, the Switch is impossible to get right now outside of the Lite model. I think next gen consoles are going to be hard as hell to find. It’s an industry problem. 

I would also advise not selling or buying anything right now in terms of like Offerup and Craigslist. I guarantee robberies are way up.

• Thanks 1
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I would also advise not selling or buying anything right now in terms of like Offerup and Craigslist. I guarantee robberies are way up.

eBay is where I’m getting prices. I’m not selling anything at all, just observing the market.

I saw not too long ago that the PlayStation Vita TV was going for $650 USD on eBay. :mj:

Anyways, I got two back button attachments. Bought them a couple days after launch and they were hard to find. 

i just sold my custom Dreamcast for $500, Just got $200 for Marvel Vs Capcom 2 DC, and $170 for the fire emblem CE.

I literally just paypal'd over $1100 into my bank account :kaz: 

People are all getting free money from the government here as well, so everybody's rolling in spare cash to spend on needless stuff.

Now's the time to sell your shit!

• Ben 1