Whats the point of owning the switch?

Just recently got this garbagio on a whim. I'd say 90%+ are ports from previous gen games, including those from the wii/360 era. 

Lets hear it children, tell us why owning the switch in 2020 is worthwhile. 

Edited by RaniK_

exclusive games. 

I don't own a switch yet, but i was very close to last christmas. It's either ps4 or switch due to exclusive games. 

Just now, kaz said:

exclusive games. 

I don't own a switch yet, but i was very close to last christmas. It's either ps4 or switch due to exclusive games. 

I can only think of one exclusive game. Mario odyssey. The rest are wiiu ports, ffs. I can legitimately sell the switch right now for $600.

11 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

I can only think of one exclusive game. Mario odyssey. The rest are wiiu ports, ffs. I can legitimately sell the switch right now for $600.

well i can think of a few exclusive games on both systems. that's also the reason why I didn't buy either of them cause they getting released on PC more and more. 

Like I said, I would consider buying consoles for the exclusive games and so far sony definitely has games that have priority. But I can be patient and play them all on PC in a few years. fuck consoles :glad: 

is this supposed to be a terrible bait thread? cause it sucks 

Edited by kaz
3 minutes ago, kaz said:

well i can think of a few exclusive games on both systems. that's also the reason why I didn't buy either of them cause they getting released on PC more and more. 

Like I said, I would consider buying consoles for the exclusive games and so far sony definitely has games that have priority. But I can be patient and play them all on PC in a few years. fuck consoles :glad: 

is this supposed to be a terrible bait thread? cause it sucks 

I'm shocked and appalled that you would even insinuate that this thread is bait. I just want to see those worthwhile EXCUSIFS.

4 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

I'm shocked and appalled that you would even insinuate that this thread is bait. I just want to see those worthwhile EXCUSIFS.

:faketan:

Spoiler

you are gay

20 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

No stock on amazon. :mj:

why are you jealous of the switch game library? are you a lemshite? when you come back to this shithole you can at least take a few seconds to choose a faction, you stupid cunt.

Switch is fine, enough exclusives I would buy and Im picky with Nintendo. Fire Emblem, Xenoblade, Mario, Zelda, Smash and then Cuphead just to add some Lemmings rape. Its overrated by the Sheep but its still a great platform with its own identity and games, unlike that abomination that is the Xbox One. 

TLHBR

50 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

idk, mines collecting dust and ive had it for years.

modern gaming sucks lol 

Thanks, bro. someone gets it. I'm playing old games 90% of the time. Original on PC or via emulators. 

8 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

bayonetta 2 action GOTG

Mario, Breath of the Wild.

Also GOTG is coming up exclusively on Switch, deadly Premonition 2. :bow: 

A wiiu port. I already mentioned mario and a 10 year old port. :tom: