Yes, all white people are racist

Just now, Goukosan said:

Look at how many posts you dedicated to your confusion on 2:20 and 20 in a row....you projected your butthurt  to the moon and back.... but continue :drake:

I have no confusion.  There's nothing to be confused about.  He posted a bunch of times in a row, then you started responding to him.  I told you if you keep responding to him, he's not going to be able to post in a row without any responses...

you lost your shit.... to the moon and back :kaz: 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That kind of shit sets us back. I fucking hate cunts like her.  She has no idea how privileged she is. She can make a video post it for the world to see and call all white people racists and noth

Hey guys, why are Mexicans bad at playing Uno?    

she just needs to get dicked right 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I have no confusion.  There's nothing to be confused about.  He posted a bunch of times in a row, then you started responding to him.  I told you if you keep responding to him, he's not going to be able to post in a row without any responses...

you lost your shit.... to the moon and back :kaz: 

Can't believe this retard is still confused by 2:20 ratio.... his butthurt is blinding him :lawl:

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

Defines prejudice in one sentence, displays prejudice in the very next. LMAO. You think you know my life because I’m not black and don’t suck dick?

i guess that means since you’re black and sick dick you’re a ghetto POS that has AIDS and a crack addiction.  See how it works both ways, you fucking loser? LMFAO

@Liquid respond to every single post little boy

ROFLMAO

If i'm being totally honest I don't get what the problem is with discrimination in general, we do it in every other facet of life. 

I mean we discriminate sexual partners based upon physical appearance, we discriminate based upon genetics, sexual orientation, mental competency, we discriminate against people based upon age, how much money they make, their personality, their social status and so on and so forth.

I say let people do whatever the fuck they want, if they don't like you because of your race who gives a shit? I guarantee they're discriminating you on 20 other variables at the same time. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Ben 1
4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

If i'm being totally honest I don't get what the problem is with discrimination in general, we do it in every other facet of life. 

I mean we discriminate sexual partners based upon physical appearance, we discriminate based upon genetics, sexual orientation, mental competency, we discriminate against people based upon age, how much money they make, their personality, their social status and so on and so forth.

I say let people do whatever the fuck they want, if they don't like you because of your race who gives a shit? I guarantee they're discriminating you on 20 other variables at the same time. 

I think it’s fucked up to mess with someone’s life due to anything other than their ability, ie not hiring someone bc they’re black is not good. That being said, little boy @Liquid would call it racist if he wasnt hired due there being a better candidate... who was white. He’s a fucking child and will forever be living in a studio apartment with no car or family because of this outlook on life. Shit, I remember he posted a picture of his “room” and literally it had a wall made out of bricks that fell over. It was a pile of rubble in this mans...err, boys apartment. Just pitiful 

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

I think it’s fucked up to mess with someone’s life due to anything other than their ability, ie not hiring someone bc they’re black is not good. That being said, little boy @Liquid would call it racist if he wasnt hired due there being a better candidate... who was white. He’s a fucking child and will forever be living in a studio apartment with no car or family because of this outlook on life. Shit, I remember he posted a picture of his “room” and literally it had a wall made out of bricks that fell over. It was a pile of rubble in this mans...err, boys apartment. Just pitiful 

Bu..bu...bu...but my affirmative action!

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Ok and you know I get that... but if you're being totally honest... you should probably think about the fact that you believe that due to the fact that you haven't been racially discriminated against in a way that impedes your ability to enjoy that sense of self worth.  You inherently have an idea of your self worth due to the fact that you belong to the dominant race here.

If you were discriminated against every day for being white... as in, not getting a job, not having friends, not being treated equal... then your views on discrimination might be different than they are now.

That's perfectly logical, isn't it?

So the idea is that you're afforded the luxury of not having to understand what it's like.  Other people don't have that luxury.. and thus see discrimination in a completely different light. 

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Ok and you know I get that... but if you're being totally honest... you should probably think about the fact that you believe that due to the fact that you haven't been racially discriminated against in a way that impedes your ability to enjoy that sense of self worth.  You inherently have an idea of your self worth due to the fact that you belong to the dominant race here.

If you were discriminated against every day for being white... as in, not getting a job, not having friends, not being treated equal... then your views on discrimination might be different than they are now.

So the idea is that you're afforded the luxury of not having to understand what it's like.  Other people don't have that luxury.. and thus see discrimination in a completely different light. 

I'm sure I've been turned down jobs because of affirmative action when I'm clearly more qualified, and for Asians it's much worse. The system itself is already rooted in racism by even accounting for it in any capacity, so fuck it. Minorities have more services, funds and opportunities afforded to them than white people by far, do you see us complaining? We don't get any kind of leg up and these people get multiple, and yet they're still the outliers of society and operate on a victim complex.

I've stopped giving a shit, people need to be held accountable and no one has the balls to speak things as they really are. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
14 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:holeup:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm sure I've been turned down jobs because of affirmative action when I'm clearly more qualified, and for Asians it's much worse. The system itself is already rooted in racism by even accounting for it in any capacity, so fuck it. 

Minorities have more services, funds and opportunities afforded to them than white people by far, do you see us complaining? We don't get any kind of leg up and these people get multiple, and yet they're still the outliers of society and operate on a victim complex.

I've stopped giving a shit, people need to be held accountable and no one has the balls to speak things as they really are. 

It's extremely complex.. and the answer isn't to tell people to stop giving a shit.

Again though.. I say that you feel that way because you've grown up in a system that allows you to feel comfortable that way.  If you grew up in China... and had to deal with being treated differently from Chinese people, you wouldn't hold the same opinion that you do now... because you wouldn't be afforded the luxury of it.  You would understand how hard it had been for you.

It's not your fault.  I mean, there's obviously a difference between people who are confrontational and treat others like they are less human... and people who are caring, accepting, and tolerant of others.  But the truth between both of them is that we inherently live in a system where we feel more comfortable than others... and thus view things differently from them.  I know what you're saying isn't racist in itself... you're basically telling people that there's discrimination in all facets of life.. people need to just be stronger minded... but you personally believe that because you haven't experienced it in the same way that other people have.

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's extremely complex.. and the answer isn't to tell people to stop giving a shit.

Again though.. I say that you feel that way because you've grown up in a system that allows you to feel comfortable that way.  If you grew up in China... and had to deal with being treated differently from Chinese people, you wouldn't hold the same opinion that you do now... because you wouldn't be afforded the luxury of it.  You would understand how hard it had been for you.

It's not your fault.  I mean, there's obviously a difference between people who are confrontational and treat others like they are less human... and people who are caring, accepting, and tolerant of others.  But the truth between both of them is that we inherently live in a system where we feel more comfortable than others... and thus view things differently from them.  I know what you're saying isn't racist in itself... you're basically telling people that there's discrimination in all facets of life.. people need to just be stronger minded... but you personally believe that because you haven't experienced it in the same way that other people have.

I feel comfortable because I don't break the law, because I don't get confrontational with police, because I don't draw unwarranted attention to myself, because I pay taxes, because I pay my bills, because I hold down a job, because I don't have a bunch of kids I've abandoned, because I don't embrace garbage cultures, because I don't surround myself with stupid people, because I don't do drugs and so on and so forth down the chain...

It's amazing how optional the direction your life can go is, as I said this victim complex bullshit can suck a fucking dick. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I feel comfortable because I don't break the law, because I don't get confrontational with police, because I don't draw unwarranted attention to myself, because I pay taxes, because I pay my bills, because I hold down a job, because I don't have a bunch of kids I've abandoned, because I don't embrace garbage cultures, because I don't surround myself with stupid people, because I don't do drugs and so on and so forth down the chain...

It's amazing how optional the direction your life can go is, as I said this victim complex bullshit can suck a fucking dick. 

Absolutely right.  There's a lot that each person is responsible for, that's undeniable.  There's a large group of people that grow up in less favorable circumstances though.  Many people find their way out of it... and others don't.

I agree though that there's large groups of people on all sides that take advantage of playing the victim.

As I said... it's complex.  But I still don't think the answer is to tell everyone to not give a shit.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

He's saying race is just a single category of possible discrimination. There are many others. For example, someone being very short in modern society is basically viewed as inferior, and there are statistics proving that they make far less money just because of that shortness. And this applies to a whole bunch of other things, like someone's local region of birth, what school they attend, how they speak, their net worth, their nationality, any genetic abnormalities, their face, etc, 

The fact that all these things are ignored in the conversation is hypocritical. I don't see an Affirmative Action for short people, even though studies prove they are literally discriminated against everywhere. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Remi dropping knowledge up in here.