Yes, all white people are racist

17 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

That map is not accurate at all. 

It's quite accurate. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Apparently all of Russia is black people :lawl:

They don't symbolize blacks, they symbolize non-white 'minorities'. 

Most of Eastern Russia is 'Asians'. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That kind of shit sets us back. I fucking hate cunts like her.  She has no idea how privileged she is. She can make a video post it for the world to see and call all white people racists and noth

Hey guys, why are Mexicans bad at playing Uno?    

she just needs to get dicked right 

Posted Images

Let’s look at it this way. If white people were truly racist, what’s stopping them from simply not having ANY black people? Oh that’s right, whites aren’t racist. White people stand up for black people......more than black people do. Any time a Black person “acts out” they get called an uncle ruckus, like @Liquid calls @kokujin

ofc there are exceptions. But as a whole? To say all white people are racist? If that was true there simply wouldn’t be black people. Lol tf

Edited by ghostz
4 hours ago, Remij_ said:

It's extremely complex.. and the answer isn't to tell people to stop giving a shit.

Again though.. I say that you feel that way because you've grown up in a system that allows you to feel comfortable that way.  If you grew up in China... and had to deal with being treated differently from Chinese people, you wouldn't hold the same opinion that you do now... because you wouldn't be afforded the luxury of it.  You would understand how hard it had been for you.

It's not your fault.  I mean, there's obviously a difference between people who are confrontational and treat others like they are less human... and people who are caring, accepting, and tolerant of others.  But the truth between both of them is that we inherently live in a system where we feel more comfortable than others... and thus view things differently from them.  I know what you're saying isn't racist in itself... you're basically telling people that there's discrimination in all facets of life.. people need to just be stronger minded... but you personally believe that because you haven't experienced it in the same way that other people have.

How you think you’d fair walking in Compton at 1 am?

i agree racism exists, it’s disgusting and simply unintelligent, but to say it doesn’t go both ways is mind boggling

it is as simple as the majority. The majority wins. Every time. In all facets of life 

it has nothing to do with race. People just seem to cling on to that because it’s lazy and easy. 

remember as a little kid wanting to play hide and seek but all your friends wanted to play tag? Guess what you played .. tag. 

if we were in a predominately black world, white people would complain of the same shit. People just don’t enjoy being in the minority. This has nothing to do with slavery and simply not being in the majority. Want proof? Plenty of blacks owned white slaves in human history. 

Edited by ghostz
2 hours ago, Liquid said:

Lol nice desperate try. 

You really can’t do it, can you? I have you beat in every way you fucking loser 

maybe now you’ll realize not to fucking open your dumb fucking mouth, isn’t that right? You’re my bitch, & that’s all you ever will be too :reg: 

Edited by ghostz
On 2020-04-25 at 7:11 AM, ghostz said:

I think it’s fucked up to mess with someone’s life due to anything other than their ability, ie not hiring someone bc they’re black is not good. That being said, little boy @Liquid would call it racist if he wasnt hired due there being a better candidate... who was white. He’s a fucking child and will forever be living in a studio apartment with no car or family because of this outlook on life. Shit, I remember he posted a picture of his “room” and literally it had a wall made out of bricks that fell over. It was a pile of rubble in this mans...err, boys apartment. Just pitiful 

:D i remember that shit. then he scrambled and googled "model takes picture on brick wall" and deleted his rubble of a house and said "I took this picture in my Apartment (the google'd pic) with an SLKD $1,0000 camera that I paid 10 months rent for).   

:D

This dirty ass angry -- nvm  there's a reason he's always so faking  mad.  Yes fakeing.  

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

:D i remember that shit. then he scrambled and googled "model takes picture on brick wall" and deleted his rubble of a house and said "I took this picture in my Apartment (the google'd pic) with an SLKD $1,0000 camera that I paid 10 months rent for).   

:D

This dirty ass angry -- nvm  there's a reason he's always so faking  mad.  Yes fakeing.  

I never posted another pic as my own lol. This ugly ****a mad his GF's kids always making fun of him and comparing him to their fathers. :D and shit

21 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I never posted another pic as my own lol. This ugly ****a mad his GF's kids always making fun of him and comparing him to their fathers. :D and shit

Still can’t respond to me, can you little

boy?

and lmfao - we all remember your broken ass apartment. Glad u didn’t deny that :kaz:

13 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Still can’t respond to me, can you little

boy?

and lmfao - we all remember your broken ass apartment. Glad u didn’t deny that :kaz:

This faggot still starved for attention. Still taking nudes in your grandma's room and shit? 

• Haha 2