Hot Sauce’s Top 5 Worst Games That People Really Like *Trigger Warning*

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#3 Breath of the Wild   Fujibayashi: “I have the perfect idea for a new Zelda game: open world.” Miyamoto: “Oh, like Skyrim. That game is very popular.” Fujibayashi: “Like that gam

Same level? Take off your nostalgia goggles.  Blue Dragon is in every way shape better than Chrono Trigger. 

#2 Red Dead Redemption 2 If molasses were a video game it would be Red Dead Redemption 2. A game so fucking slow and boring it has an auto-follow mechanic because the game’s testers kept falli

Posted Images

curious what hotsauce thinks of witchers combat and wrpgs of the last 20 years :patrice:

FSRWUX0.jpg

"Diablo, Deus Ex, System Shock, Fallout, Planescape Torment, etc" as well as baldurs gate, fallout, gothic, icewind dale, vampire, etc.

remind me what years these series put out their best/only good installment(s) :jordan3:

this thread is nothing special tho. bloodborne is like an elite hyped game and for the JRPGs you couldn't even name one even tho you mentioned characters from one of them? :| 

if you said demon's souls I'd be angry but bloodborne, nah. it's a ps4 exclusive i don't give a shit cause i don't have a ps4. 

Edited by kaz
48 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

curious what hotsauce thinks of witchers combat and wrpgs of the last 20 years :patrice:

FSRWUX0.jpg

"Diablo, Deus Ex, System Shock, Fallout, Planescape Torment, etc" as well as baldurs gate, fallout, gothic, icewind dale, vampire, etc.

remind me what years these series put out their best/only good installment(s) :jordan3:

I'm curious which of these games you actually played? :mjgrin: 

cause you are absolutely wrong, there are CRPGs in the exact style of planescape/baldurs etc.unless you are a console faggit and never see good games in your entire life. 

Edited by kaz
15 minutes ago, kaz said:

I'm curious which of these games you actually played? :mjgrin: 

cause you are absolutely wrong, there are CRPGs in the exact style of planescape/baldurs etc.unless you are a console faggit and never see good games in your entire life. 

the classic games? almost all of them :mjgrin:

the modern games? 1 of each series to confirm they were downgraded trash :cruise: 

31 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

the classic games? almost all of them :mjgrin:

the modern games? 1 of each series to confirm they were downgraded trash :cruise: 

are you sure about that? :mjgrin:  i'm not talking about fallout here, boya. :mjgrin:  go and play new crpgs if you liked the old ones. 

53 minutes ago, kaz said:

are you sure about that? :mjgrin:  i'm not talking about fallout here, boya. :mjgrin:  go and play new crpgs if you liked the old ones. 

yeah im sure. funny this should come up now, i recently re-organized some of my old pc games :ufdup:

QGuO1YC.jpg

how many of these have you played breh? :jordan3: and these are just the ones that came w proper cases, i have lots more that came in cheapo paper sleeves from this era - you know, when pc gaming was fresh and exciting :mjgrin:

Edited by Quad Damage
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

yeah im sure. funny this should come up now, i recently re-organized some of my old pc games :ufdup:

QGuO1YC.jpg

how many of these have you played breh? :jordan3: and these are just the ones that came w proper cases, i have lots more that came in cheapo paper sleeves from this era - you know, when pc gaming was fresh and exciting :mjgrin:

ALL OF THEM. BUT what does it have to do with what you and what I said? CRPGs are going STRONG bro. you have to play the right games. you said planescape, baldurs, icewind dale. go play dem new games.

you try to make it sound as if I was bashing you with old games you haven't played. I'M NOT holy shit. I'M TELLING YOU THE OLD STYLE IS STILL VERY WELL ALIVE.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Lmao, hes right though. BOTW is so overrated.

I haven't played it but I've watched a lot of it just to see what was so special about this particular Zelda game since fanboys were praising it so much. Every video I watched just made me go, "Seriously? People are actually serious about their praise for this game".

Just WATCHING the game is annoying as fuck. Just so many annoying things constantly present that would drive me insane if I actually played it.

Edited by Sabo
9 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

#3 Breath of the Wild

Fujibayashi: “I have the perfect idea for a new Zelda game: open world.”

Miyamoto: “Oh, like Skyrim. That game is very popular.”

Fujibayashi: “Like that game, but a little bit different. The open world is empty.”

Miyamoto: “Empty? Surely there would be interesting landmarks, quests, rewards, and other fun things to do or provide reason to explore?”

Fujibayashi: “Nope. None.”

Miyamoto: “I think you’re being a bit ridiculous. You need something.”

Fujibayashi: “Okay, fine. I’ll put a pond shaped like a heart on a mountain and everybody will talk about how great just wandering around the world is thanks to little surprises like that.”

Miyamoto: “I really don’t think gamers are that stupid. It’s just a pond shaped like a heart.”

Fujibayashi: “We can also add mini-dungeons.”

Miyamoto: “Dungeons are the bread and butter of Zelda games. People will enjoy more of them.”

Fujibayashi: “Well, what I was planning was to remove the puzzles from the major dungeons, give them terrible bosses, and only have 4 of them while we have 120 of these mini-dungeons.”

Miyamoto: “I guess that might be okay if the mini-dungeons are good.”

Fujibayashi: “They won’t be. There’s 120 of them and we’ll just recycle the same shitty puzzles and combat encounters over and over again.”

Miyamoto: “That doesn’t sound like something players will want to do.”

Fujibayashi: “Definitely not, so we’ll make them the major source of heart containers and stamina.”

Miyamoto: “Stamina?”

Fujibayashi: “Oh yeah, since it’s open world we have to make it obnoxious to get around to pretend that the game has a progression system.”

Miyamoto: “Well, players do need to be forced out of their comfort zones sometimes.”

Fujibayashi: “Exactly. Which is why we’ll also have hilariously awful weapon durability. You’ll be lucky to get a dozen attacks out of most weapons before they break.”

Miyamoto: “That’s just to start and you’ll progress towards longer lasting weapons over time, right?”

Fujibayashi: “God no. The progression will be opening enough chests to have enough weapons that you don’t run out of them mid-battle. It’s going to be terrible.”

Miyamoto: “The master sword will be permanent, though, right?”

Fujibayashi: “Oh of course, I’m incompetent not evil. We’ll lock it behind completing a third of those shitty shrines, though.”

Miyamoto: “You really want players to do these shrines, eh?”

Fujibayashi: “Fuck all else to do in this game.”

Miyamoto: “The lack of content will give you plenty of time to develop a large and varied suite of enemies, right?”

Fujibayashi: “You’d think that, but we’re just going to re-skin a small number of mobs. Repetition and a lack of variety is the name of the game.”

Miyamoto: “So what good things does this game actually have?”

Fujibayashi: “Nothing really. You can set the grass on fire and roll boulders, but nobody is going to play the game like that. They’ll see a YouTube video using things like that to kill enemies and act like it’s the greatest thing ever, though.”

Miyamoto: “I guess it's up to Mario Odyssey to save the Switch.”

Lmfaooooo!!!!! 

27 minutes ago, Sabo said:

I haven't played it but I've watched a lot of it just to see what was so special about this particular Zelda game since fanboys were praising it so much. Every video I watched just made me go, "Seriously? People are actually serious about their praise for this game".

Just WATCHING the game is annoying as fuck. Just so many annoying things constantly present that would drive me insane if I actually played it.

That's me watching bloodborne. I think it was 20min i watched and almost an hour I played. I don't know which section, but it was downstairs cellar-like watery. with some ghost like enemies. 

When i'm ready I will play it but WATCHING the game is annoying as fuck, just like you said. I haven't played BOTW either it's the same.