This past weekend at least 18 people were killed in Nova Scotia in the worst mass shooting in Canada's history

17 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course I'm going to stir that pot because it happens every single time around here, like during the shooting these people practically start posting about them. 

"Not the US? Well I can't turn that into politically driven ammunition, better act like it didn't happen!"

Let me know if it happens in Canada again next month, and the month after that.

You literally think ONE MASS SHOOTING occuring in Canada suddenly puts them on equal footing with the weekly mass shootings we have in the United States?

Please...........please be stupid enough to respond to that question with a "Yes"

Edited by jehurey

let's let just women buy guns for a while, and pussy ass men can learn how to get laid or kill themselves with pills, or defend themselves and start fights with Fists. Or do the brave thing like chimp, and pick e-fights. #s would decline so fast. 

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

damn, sad news. here i thought canadians just killed each other with kindness. anyhow, i hope it doesn't become an epidemic. 

This.

Apparently there's stricter gun control legislation coming in response.  They actually already moving towards this legislation before this all happened, but it got sidetracked due to Covid19.  Things are going to happen fast to help prevent stuff like this occurring in the future.

I just hope it's a one off and that it doesn't spawn more senseless death in the future.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, -GD- said:

damn, sad news. here i thought canadians just killed each other with kindness. anyhow, i hope it doesn't become an epidemic. 

There's usually a good share of violent crimes in most of the major cities. Less with guns. 

Unfortunately I've been witnessing people getting hostile with each other over shopping/waiting in long lines lately. With all this lockdown business, everyone is on edge.

Listening to the detailed description of what happened. So fucked!!!!!

Driving around in a replica police car pulling people over, shooting them in the face, and driving off to the next one. 

Driving to people's houses, knocking on the door, shooting the occupants and lighting their house on fire

22 dead 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Driving around in a replica police car pulling people over, shooting them in the face, and driving off to the next one. 

Driving to people's houses, knocking on the door, shooting the occupants and lighting their house on fire

22 dead 

Jesus, that's fucked :shake: 

On 2020-04-24 at 10:34 AM, Cookester15 said:

22 dead 

Jesus christ, what the fuck.

This all started as domestic violence https://www.macleans.ca/news/nova-scotia-shootings-rcmp-say-the-rampage-began-with-intimate-partner-violence/

Sounds like the guy got pissed at his girl and she ran off, he couldn't find her he then decided to shoot things up.  

Why he had a fake RCMP car and uniform and decided to go crazy that day nobody knows.  I think he's dead? 

Edited by Spicalicious
40 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

This all started as domestic violence https://www.macleans.ca/news/nova-scotia-shootings-rcmp-say-the-rampage-began-with-intimate-partner-violence/

Sounds like the guy got pissed at his girl and she ran off, he couldn't find her he then decided to shoot things up.  

Why he had a fake RCMP car and uniform and decided to go crazy that day nobody knows.  I think he's dead? 

Yea, he's dead.

RIP to the victims :shake: 

• 1 month later...

https://www.macleans.ca/news/canada/the-nova-scotia-shooter-case-has-hallmarks-of-an-undercover-operation/

The Nova Scotia shooter case has hallmarks of an undercover operation

Police sources say the killer's withdrawal of $475,000 was highly irregular, and how an RCMP ‘agent’ would get money

GABRIEL-WORTMAN-BRINKS-04-JUNE17-767x431

A still from a video showing Gabriel Wortman in the Brink's yard on March 30, 2020.

A Mountie familiar with the techniques used by the force in undercover operations, but not with the details of the investigation into the shooting, says Wortman could not have collected his own money from Brink’s as a private citizen.

“There’s no way a civilian can just make an arrangement like that,” he said in an interview.

He added that Wortman’s transaction is consistent with the Mountie’s experience in how the RCMP pays its assets. “I’ve worked a number of CI cases over the years and that’s how things go. All the payments are made in cash. To me that transaction alone proves he has a secret relationship with the force.”

A Canadian retail banking expert speaking on condition that they not be identified says it is unlikely that Wortman was cashing out his own savings when he collected the money from Brinks after the money was transferred from CIBC Intria.

“When you come into my branch and you want a ton of cash, then I say, you gotta give us a couple of days. We put in our Brink’s order, I order the money through Brink’s, then when the money arrives, you come back into the branch, I bring you into a back room and I count the money out for you,” the banking expert said. “Sending someone to Brink’s to get the money? I’ve never heard of that before. The reason is, if I’m the banker, and you’ve deposited your savings in my bank branch, I’m responsible for making sure the money goes to the right person. If you want this money, I’m going to verify your identity and document that. I can’t do that if I’m transferring the money to Brink’s.”

Maclean’s reported earlier this week that sources say Wortman had social relationships with Hells Angels, and with a neighbour, Peter Alan Griffon, who recently finished serving part of a seven-year sentence for drug and firearm offences linked to La Familia, a Mexican cartel. Sources say Griffon printed the decals that Wortman used on the replica RCMP cruiser he used in his rampage.

Sources say that RCMP in New Brunswick, not Nova Scotia, recently took over operational control of investigations into outlaw bikers in the Maritimes, which means that Nova Scotia Mounties may not have been aware of any connection to Wortman.

I mean... What in the actual fuck? :|