North Korean leader probably dead

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stern, Kobe, and now Kim. Been a bad year for basketball.

Jk

He may be in serious condition, but still conscious.   If he were truly incapacitated, you would imagine that certain people that are high up would start talking to other countries right now

Posted Images

6 hours ago, JONBpc said:

I said what I said , a 30 something having issues from smoking is extremely rare, even in the event of an emergency. 

You cant argue that but you are honestly going to try.  Lol fuck off dumbo

a 30 something "having issues" is not extremely rare.

In fact its when they begin to have issues.

every year that passes, you are more compromised than the previous.

you are saying things to yourself that are quite short-sighted.

in my 20s I used to drink 2 monster or rockstar energy drinks a day and smoked a pack a day. If I tried that now I’d probably be dead in a year. Smoking also gives me gives me serious acid reflux and heartburn now a days.

heck I used to get shitfaced drunk back to back to back in my 20s and woke up feeling refreshed. Now I have hangovers that last 3 days.

Your 30s are still solid, but the deterioration is there and it gets worse. I’d say your late 20s is where things start sliding downhill 

11 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

So he was a 170cm tall and 115 kilos? What kind of fucked up BMI is that.

Shaddap with that Science fiction talk. Speak AMERICAN.

Edited by Delita
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

I'll probably get to tag her first before any of you and will make sure to impregnate her so my son will be the next supreme leader. 

it was my idea, step back faggot :comicbookguy:

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

a 30 something "having issues" is not extremely rare.

In fact its when they begin to have issues.

every year that passes, you are more compromised than the previous.

you are saying things to yourself that are quite short-sighted.

Nope . You can't argue the fact that it is highly unlikely to have health problems from smoking while you're in your 30s .

Lung cancer , heart disease,  anything really that smoking , drinking and eating bad contributes to are all very rare to people in their 30s .

Thats just a fact.  You can't win this one,  please take the L and stfu

11 hours ago, Delita said:

in my 20s I used to drink 2 monster or rockstar energy drinks a day and smoked a pack a day. If I tried that now I’d probably be dead in a year. Smoking also gives me gives me serious acid reflux and heartburn now a days.

heck I used to get shitfaced drunk back to back to back in my 20s and woke up feeling refreshed. Now I have hangovers that last 3 days.

Your 30s are still solid, but the deterioration is there and it gets worse. I’d say your late 20s is where things start sliding downhill 

lmao no way you'd be dead in a year from 2 energy drinks and smoking a pack a day . You might get some BP issues and be fat from all that sugary junk but you ain't dying unless you have some other issues. 

6 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Nope . You can't argue the fact that it is highly unlikely to have health problems from smoking while you're in your 30s .

Lung cancer , heart disease,  anything really that smoking , drinking and eating bad contributes to are all very rare to people in their 30s .

Thats just a fact.  You can't win this one,  please take the L and stfu

No, you don't have facts on your side.

Smoking, Heart Attack Linked in People in 30s

Heart Attack Risk Is 5 Times Greater Among Smokers Aged 35-39

From the WebMD Archives

Aug. 23, 2004 -- Smoking and heart attack go together all too often - and not just among older smokers. A large international study shows that smokers aged 35-39 have five times the risk for heart attack than nonsmokers of the same age.

"Current smoking is the single most important factor behind an acute [heart attack] in young patients," write the study's authors in the journal Tobacco Control.

The findings are based on data gathered by the World Health Organization from the mid-1980s to the mid-1990s from 32 populations in 21 countries.

Most populations were located in Europe, the U.K. and Russia, along with two in Australia and one each in Canada, China, New Zealand, and the U.S.

More than 22,000 nonfatal heart disease "events" were tracked, including more than 18,000 in men and about 4,000 in women. The study focused only on nonfatal heart attacks, since it wasn't possible to get complete data on people who died from heart attacks.

"People who had a non-fatal [heart attack] were far more likely to be current smokers than people in the general community," write the researchers, led by Markko Mahonen, MD, of Finland's National Public Health Institute.

The researchers found that the risk of having a heart attack was five times greater for male smokers aged 35-39 and almost five-and-a-half times greater for female smokers in the same age group.

Of all heart attack survivors aged 35-39, about 80% were smokers. About 50% of heart attacks in men and women younger than 50 years were attributed to smoking and were therefore preventable, write the authors.

I mean............you're clearly ignorant, and you don't have any evidence to back up your worldview.

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

No, you don't have facts on your side.

I mean............you're clearly ignorant, and you don't have any evidence to back up your worldview.

You are proving nothing here . Having issues from smoking in your 30s in RARE. Nothing you just posted argues against that.