More PC upgrades

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Half-Life 2 > Half-Life 

The beginning of Half-Life is better than your entire life. The tram ride, the "hey gordon small talk", "go to the test chamber bro". And then causing the resonance cascade and all hell breaks loose. 

You have to be a low brain cells count specimen like kokojin to think HL2 is better than the OG. 

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

The beginning of Half-Life is better than your entire life. The tram ride, the "hey gordon small talk", "go to the test chamber bro". And then causing the resonance cascade and all hell breaks loose. 

You have to be a low brain cells count specimen like kokojin to think HL2 is better than the OG. 

Half-Life: Alyx > Half-Life

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

DynamiteHerm :blessed: 

Was thinking about ordering these, what do you think? In my opinion it would flesh out the memory setup nicely.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-|-Parts/PC-Components/Memory/CORSAIR-VENGEANCE-RGB-PRO-Light-Enhancement-Kit/p/CMWLEKIT2

Edited by DynamiteCop!
10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Was thinking about ordering these, what do you think? In my opinion it would flesh out the memory setup nicely.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-|-Parts/PC-Components/Memory/CORSAIR-VENGEANCE-RGB-PRO-Light-Enhancement-Kit/p/CMWLEKIT2

lmao I think that's a waste dude.  Save that money and put it towards a better GPU or more storage or whatever else.  New mouse pad maybe :bena: 

:-* 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

lmao I think that's a waste dude.  Save that money and put it towards a better GPU or more storage or whatever else.  New mouse pad maybe :bena: 

:-* 

I can buy this and still buy all of that, I almost bought a 2080 Ti today but was like "nah, I'll wait" :fella:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I can buy this and still buy all of that, I almost bought a 2080 Ti today but was like "nah, I'll wait" :fella:

Then go for it.

And yea... don't buy a 2080ti now lmao.. the new cards are gonna shit on it.

15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Then go for it.

And yea... don't buy a 2080ti now lmao.. the new cards are gonna shit on it.

I actually almost swapped my 2080 super for a ti but stopped myself :] I think I will wait as well.

30 minutes ago, nitric said:

I actually almost swapped my 2080 super for a ti but stopped myself :] I think I will wait as well.

lmao of course.. anyone who buys a 2080ti now will be disappointed as soon as the new cards are out.  I expect the 3070 to be comparable to it, and the 3080 a good 25-30% better.. and the 3080ti to be 50%+ better.

2 minutes ago, Newmanspwn said:

Radeon GPU :pffft:

I was an ATI radeon guy, the last one was a ati 3850. but then I picked up a gtx 560 (RIP my love :mjcry: ) and everything changed until that pos died on me. Ok tbh I fried that gpu :mjcry: 

I framed it. I really did. Like a picture on a wall. :D