Trials of Mana GS review - 6.0

Not surprised, I already decided to skip on it anyway. Every time I look at gameplay I think it looks boring, reminds me of Dragon Quest Heroes 2 but with smaller levels and worse combat. Maybe I'm wrong though.

I called this shit when the trailer came out. These games are trash and then aza said that hot trash demo was a complete surprise. 

You waking up to someone shitting on your face is also a surprise but that doesent mean it’s good 

6 minutes ago, Delita said:

I called this shit when the trailer came out. These games are trash and then aza said that hot trash demo was a complete surprise. 

You waking up to someone shitting on your face is also a surprise but that doesent mean it’s good 

:whoa:

39 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

sword of mana, secret of mana remake, now this. this series doesnt have a good track record with remakes. or maybe the series is just b-tier

I actually liked the Sword of Mana remake....it was pretty fun as a kid.

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

sword of mana, secret of mana remake, now this. this series doesnt have a good track record with remakes. or maybe the series is just b-tier

the series is godtier, the remakes are unnecessary 

japan developers live in a vacuum where fans will buy anything with the moniker. this, star ocean, even dragon quest if not for the graphics and pacing. 

imo, square is the only one that tries to push the bar each time and held to a high standard (why for example, I loved FFXV, but it deserves its criticism). 

Edited by kokujin