Youtube started 15 years ago

Yeah you could find info on anything on the internet but finding videos of niche things could be a bitch. There wasnt really a central site.

Youtube very early on had mostly everything and it just grew year after year. Type it in and it had a video.

I did prefer the early days though. It was people with a genuine interest in what they were uploading and just small tome vloggers. Now its all about being an e-celeb. Every upload has some shitty cartoon version of themself as their profile picture, everything is sponsored, every screams or acts up for attention, the “big guys” are always first in lists. Its all very scripted and commercial now. Shills everywhere.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once Google bought up YouTube and monetized it, it turned to shit. Just like everything else the early to mid 00s was peak internet.

The OG animated gif is on my old PC  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Kids now just see the Internet as we do tap water. It's just expected.  For us it was new and amazing. Fuck kids are born with tablets and smartphones in their hands. They will never know 14.4kbs Internet.  

It's alienating to me. Kids just wipe their shit on a tablet like sonic. and be like hahahaha if you use it and make one wrong fucking move. STFU KID I WAS THERE WHEN THE INTERNET WAS BORN

Youtube from 2007 was always great to me, so many artists and songs discovered it was heavenly:glad: I think after the adpocalpyse in 2018 many things changed so I get the same 4-5 songs on my feed :] isntead of giving me something new each time

11 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

One of the funniest posters of all time was ShadowMario. 

I can't even explain him for Dyno. You had to be there to believe it. 

He literally would write paragraphs upon paragraphs of a fantasy "slaying" someone, usually a mod or admin who permabanned him.

LMFAO

Lmao, I remember that.