Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Western society celebrates death and killings to a sickening degree.

And I believe it has to do more with the white man. 

The white man has a sickening hard-on for death and the kill.

I came upon this realization after watching this throughout "character" description of the movie No Country for Old Men, directed by the Coen brothers, a duo of white men.

Take a look at this and you'll see that Hollywood is trying to code an assassin as a guy with moral codes and a justification.

And then it hit me.

Hollywood has always been on a mission to de-synthesize western society into killing another person to the point of celebrating it.

I mean look at the typical Hollywood movie that is often loved by Americans; movies about war, about killing for a vengeance.

In stark contrast of movies from Europe and Latinamerica often base their movies on specific non-violent themes such as love or art.

Often European and Latinamerican movies incorporate humor, if not base their whole movies around them.

Whenever Hollywood tries to make humor movies, it's often sarcastic, in a sickening tone or after doing something violent.

And this idea is so inbred into western culture that the white man loves his guns, loves hunting, celebrates war to a point of exert leadership and domination over its peers.

And then we come to the conclusion that the US is a country that has subjugated the world to them by violence and trade of arms. And that is pretty much that all this country can offer them.

After we all know who is the biggest financial backer off Hollywood...

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

This guy's obviously never seen the Korean film scene. :dove:

Korean gory movies often play around with your sanity.

Still, they revolve around survival like a ficticious plague of zombies or contagious infections.

American movies often revolve around war and guns.

• 5 months later...