sheep perturbed to the point that they rebel against their Nintendo gods and make #fixultimateonline trend

Smash Bros. is another one of those franchises like Yakuza that I'm just fucking sick and tired of hearing about and wish it would fall off the face of the earth.  Fuck those games and their fanbase. :shake: 

• Upvote 1

So sheep actually have to pay for this service?  While I pay for one year of Xbox Live and took a free month of gamepass ultimate which upgraded me to a full year of Gamepass Ultimate for the price of a year of Xbox live gold.

That's what I get for paying for a year sub of Xbox live gold.  GamePass and games with gold.. so, I'm actually getting something for my money. 

What are sheep getting? milked?  Nintendo are amateurs with regards to online services.  They may as well just pay MS to do it for them :D 

Edited by Spicalicious
59 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Smash Bros. is another one of those franchises like Yakuza that I'm just fucking sick and tired of hearing about and wish it would fall off the face of the earth.  Fuck those games and their fanbase. :shake: 

amen. i never got the appeal of smash bros. the games are fun for like 5 minutes. and yes, there are too many yakuza games. 0 owned, but it was enough for me. 

• Upvote 1