PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 is free to keep on Steam, XO, and PS4 until May 10th

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How could a thread about free pacman be 3 pages long...................................oh 

Also free on Stadia. Please include in title.

It's free to own, like on the actual store page. 

Posted Images

• Remij changed the title to PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 is free to keep on Steam, XO, and PS4 until May 10th
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

The game is free to play until that date?

Or as long as you get it before that date, once you get it, its permanently yours?

Thought it was pretty clear by the title of the thread.  You don't get to keep something that you could only play until May 10th..

Edited by Remij_
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Thought it was pretty clear by the title of the thread.  You don't get to keep something that you could only play until May 10th..

Except "keep" is the word that is used. "Play" is never used.

PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 is free to keep on Steam, XO, and PS4 until May 10th

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except "keep" is the word that is used. "Play" is never used.

Exactly... you don't keep games that are free to play until a certain time.. after that time they go away.....

Again.. obvious.

Edited by Remij_
Just now, Remij_ said:

Exactly... you don't keep games that are free to play.....

Again.. obvious.

Except keep inherently means something permanent.

If it isn't, that is clarified immediately afterwards.

Which in that sentence it isn't...........and you wouldn't put a clarifying statement on the opposite end of that sentence.

That's just bad form, all around.

No, it isn't obvious. You're 6th grade teacher would've marked it up.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Except keep inherently means something permanent.

If it isn't, that is clarified immediately afterwards.

Which in that sentence it isn't...........and you wouldn't put a clarifying statement on the opposite end of that sentence.

That's just bad form, all around.

No, it isn't obvious. You're 6th grade teacher would've marked it up.

I mean.. you're right... it does.  Which is why it's obvious as to what it refers to... because again... you don't keep games that are free to play for a limited time.

So... you asked a stupid question that was already answered in the thread title.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I mean.. you're right... it does.  Which is why it's obvious as to what it refers to... because again... you don't keep games that are free to play for a limited time.

So... you asked a stupid question that was already answered in the thread title.

Except digital games, and their license specifically CAN make that possible.

So how would that be a stupid question? Especially considering that, for a while there, you seem to have trouble understand that you may have split up a clarifying expression in that sentence by moving it to the end?

Just now, jehurey said:

Except digital games, and their license specifically CAN make that possible.

So how would that be a stupid question? Especially considering that, for a while there, you seem to have trouble understand that you may have split up a clarifying expression in that sentence by moving it to the end?

Except no.  It's a stupid question... because I wouldn't say keep if it was only free to play.  Free to keep, implies that you get to keep the game.  It's obvious to anyone reading the title that they would get to keep the game, as long as they grabbed it before that date.

And then barring all that... you very well could have just clicked the link I provided in the OP, which UNDOUBTEDLY clarifies any possible misunderstanding you may have had.

Because realize...  that you're the first person in the thread to ask that stupid question that was already answered.

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Except no.  It's a stupid question... because I wouldn't say keep if it was only free to play.  Free to keep, implies that you get to keep the game.  It's obvious to anyone reading the title that they would get to keep the game, as long as they grabbed it before that date.

And then barring all that... you very well could have just clicked the link I provided in the OP, which UNDOUBTEDLY clarifies any possible misunderstanding you may have had.

Because realize...  that you're the first person in the thread to ask that stupid question that was already answered.

It was answered by somebody who wasn't in a mood to be bitchy because they have pent up butthurt towards me (Clinton)

You.......on the other hand, couldn't resist.

And especially since I had to explain basic sentence structure to you, and it seemed like you didn't understand........my question isn't stupid because of whom I'm dealing with.

Your response thus far is proof that I have ample reason to question.

Edited by jehurey