PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 is free to keep on Steam, XO, and PS4 until May 10th

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

You know that you look like a bitch, so you are trying to reset the argument.

Sorry, I'm not trying to flame my way out, because you don't have an argument............you're just ranting, and were trying to "earn some points" against me.

That became obvious the moment you tried to say I was making a "stupid question" That's when I realize that you were actually not wanting to discuss anything in earnest, but rather just butthurt about me.

Sorry...........your attempts to project onto me just aren't going to work.

My question was already answered (mostly) and I had no other business in this thread.

The only person being a bitch and an instigator (who ended up failing doing so)..........is you.

You're still trying to "get points" against me now. That's hard evidence that everything I've claimed about you is true. You should've gotten out of your own way, son.

Except.. you know.. my first response to you was completely fine.  I told you I thought it was pretty obvious by the title.

Then instead of simply accepting that fact... you kept trying to go on about how you were confused... which is then why I started to ridicule you and call you stupid.

I didn't COME looking for that.  You brought it upon yourself... because you simply cant accept ridicule.

Again... you were the only person who tried to turn something painfully obvious.. into something that you could argue about.  And then you changed course to whine about me being "a bitch" to you.

You ALWAYS put more effort into that, than you do at avoiding arguments in the first place.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How could a thread about free pacman be 3 pages long...................................oh 

Also free on Stadia. Please include in title.

It's free to own, like on the actual store page. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Except.. you know.. my first response to you was completely fine.  I told you I thought it was pretty obvious by the title.

Then instead of simply accepting that fact... you kept trying to go on about how you were confused... which is then why I started to ridicule you and call you stupid.

I didn't COME looking for that.  You brought it upon yourself... because you simply cant accept ridicule.

Again... you were the only person who tried to turn something painfully obvious.. into something that you could argue about.  And then you changed course to whine about me being "a bitch" to you.

You ALWAYS put more effort into that, than you do at avoiding arguments in the first place.

You were clearly trying to instigate from the beginning.

I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt for the first couple of posts.......I thought "maybe he wants to explain something"

But you didn't want to explain......in fact I was going on about "word clarifyers" and stuff like that, and also talking about how the Digital Game License could theoretically make a "temporary ownership" possible.

You gave yourself away and by no longer wanting to talk about that.............you went straight to your ultimate punchline: Jerry is stupid and he made a stupid question.

That's when I knew I was dealing with a butthurt bitch.

Sweetie..........look at your posts..........nobody would get caught looking as bitch-pinched as you have.

Edited by jehurey

You were clearly trying to instigate from the beginning.

I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt for the first couple of posts.......I thought "maybe he wants to explain something"

But you didn't want to explain......in fact I was going on about "word clarifyers" and stuff like that, and also talking about how the Digital Game License could theoretically make a "temporary ownership" possible.

You gave yourself away and by no longer wanting to talk about that.............you went straight to your ultimate punchline: Jerry is stupid and he made a stupid question.

That's when I knew I was dealing with a butthurt bitch.

Sweetie..........look at your posts..........nobody would get caught looking as bitch-pinched as you have.

You starting going on about stupid shit... so then you got called stupid.

When was the last time you were told a game was free to keep, but then expired 2 weeks later :lemming: 

You see where the stupid comes in?  I gave you a response that was not attacking you in any way.  I said I thought it was obvious from the title.. and instead of accepting that... you doubled down on stupid shit like "the digital licence" from which point on I knew that you're just going to say more stupid shit in an attempt to get out of looking stupid in the first place.

You're not fooling anyone dude.  If you put even an ounce of effort into reading the title and checking the OP... it's obvious.  You didn't... and you doubled down.. so you're getting treated like the dumbass you are.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You starting going on about stupid shit... so then you got called stupid.

No.......you were not calling my sentence structure of Digital Game License talking points stupid.

You went and declared that my ORIGINAL post, my original question, was stupid.

I just caught you lying.

And secondly, yes. There's temporary free to play stuff all the game on games. Division 2 free weekends, etc.

You're not looking good. I would've advised you to cut your losses, but you are clearly in a "sunk-cost fallacy" mode now.

And its going to end like all of your other "sunk cost fallacy" meltdowns from before.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.......you were not calling my sentence structure of Digital Game License talking points stupid.

You went and declared that my ORIGINAL post, my original question, was stupid.

I just caught you lying.

And secondly, yes. There's temporary free to play stuff all the game on games. Division 2 free weekends, etc.

You're not looking good. I would've advised you to cut your losses, but you are clearly in a "sunk-cost fallacy" mode now.

And its going to end like all of your other "sunk cost fallacy" meltdowns from before.

It was all stupid you fuckhead.  When you doubled down on your stupidity, that's when I started treating you like a bitch and my demeanor changed.

You didn't catch shit.. and putting it in red doesn't make it more true you fucking pleb.

Bubut rem... there's "free weekends" "free for a limited time" "free to play until" 

No shit... notice the lack of "weekends" "limited time" "to play until" and instead the words "to keep" which signifies... to keep..... 

YOU FUCKING IDIOT :lemming: 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It was all stupid you fuckhead.  When you doubled down on your stupidity, that's when I started treating you like a bitch and my demeanor changed.

You didn't catch shit.. and putting it in red doesn't make it more true you fucking pleb.

Bubut rem... there's "free weekends" "free for a limited time" "free to play until" 

No shit... notice the lack of "weekends" "limited time" "to play until" and instead the words "to keep" which signifies... to keep..... 

YOU FUCKING IDIOT :lemming: 

......and now you're losing your shit, again.

Yes I did catch you lying........you specifically said:

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

So... you asked a stupid question that was already answered in the thread title.

You are clearly talking about my first post...........you not saying that all of the other talking points I made afterward were stupid.

In fact, you even AGREED with one of them.

You just got busted, and you know it.............because you're now REALLY pissed.

Dude......the only one that can stop you from losing your shit, is you.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

......and now you're losing your shit, again.

Yes I did catch you lying........you specifically said:

You are clearly talking about my first post...........you not saying that all of the other talking points I made afterward were stupid.

In face, you even AGREED with one of them.

You just got busted, and you know it.............because you're now REALLY pissed.

Dude......the only one that can stop you from losing your shit, is you.

Again... put as much effort into understanding painfully obvious thread titles and a little bit of effort into checking the link provided to you in the OP instead of asking stupid questions and arguing in circles about them.  Your question was stupid since the very start... and I never said it wasn't.  I said I didn't respond to you in a confrontational manner until you DOUBLED DOWN on that stupidity.

The rest of your posts are "you're being mean to me :cry:"

Put some effort into not being stupid and asking stupid questions requiring people to explain shit that you should have already understood.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Again... put as much effort into understanding painfully obvious thread titles and a little bit of effort into checking the link provided to you in the OP instead of asking stupid questions and arguing in circles about them.  Your question was stupid since the very start... and I never said it wasn't.  I said I didn't respond to you in a confrontational manner until you DOUBLED DOWN on that stupidity.

The rest of your posts are "you're being mean to me :cry:"

Put some effort into not being stupid and asking stupid questions requiring people to explain shit that you should have already understood.

No........you don't get to dictate how I post.

People post questions all the time.

Nobody turns into a bitch over them.

..........except you

........over mines.

That's not my problem

That's not anybody elses problem in this forum.

That is, exclusively..........your problem.

And nobody can solve it for you. Except you. Put at least half the effort in solving that as you do being a complete and utter bitch, and maybe you might make progress.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No........you don't get to dictate how I post.

People post questions all the time.

Nobody turns into a bitch over them.

..........except you

........over mines.

That's not my problem

That's not anybody elses problem in this forum.

That is, exclusively..........your problem.

And nobody can solve it for you. Except you. Put at least half the effort in solving that as you do being a complete and utter bitch, and maybe you might make progress.

It's not that you asked a question sweetie... People ask questions all the time, but they don't ask stupid questions with obvious answers to said questions in the thread title.  Whining because you're being called out for doing so, and then doubling down on it while putting in much more effort than would have been required to avoid the situation in the first place is why you're being treated the way you are.

Jehurey with the victim complex :mj:  "Rem is picking on me" "You can't dictate how stupid my questions are!" :cries: 

Edited by Remij_

It's not that you asked a question sweetie... People ask questions all the time, but they don't ask stupid questions with obvious answers to said questions in the thread title.  Whining because you're being called out for doing so, and then doubling down on it while putting in much more effort than would have been required to avoid the situation in the first place is why you're being treated the way you are.

Jehurey with the victim complex :mj:  "Rem is picking on me" "You can't dictate how stupid my questions are!" :cries: 

No........nobody has ever lost their shit, this badly, over ANY type of question.

You're not going to cover up what you did here........you melted down badly.

That's not my problem.

You know you messed up, you're trying right now to think I'm the one who's lost their shit over this.

That ain't workin', 'neither.

Its not my fault you're acting like a bitch. You control that. Not me.

Edited by jehurey

No........nobody has ever lost their shit, this badly, over ANY type of question.

You're not going to cover up what you did here........you melted down badly.

That's not my problem.

You know you messed up, you're trying right now to think I'm the one who's lost their shit over this.

That ain't workin', 'neither.

Its not my fault you're acting like a bitch. You control that. Not me.

Nobody has put this much effort into defending asking a stupid question this much in the history of this site.  Even the people calling hospitals asking about injecting disinfectant to treat Covid19 would be like... you know what... that was a stupid question and people are right to ridicule me.  It's OBVIOUS you shouldn't do that.

Nobody has put this much effort into defending asking a stupid question this much in the history of this site.  Even the people calling hospitals asking about injecting disinfectant to treat Covid19 would be like... you know what... that was a stupid question and people are right to ridicule me.  It's OBVIOUS you shouldn't do that.

Sorry the "put in this much effort" tactic isn't going to work, either.

...........look at your own posts. You melting down like an absolutely complete bitch.

And the people seeing this are going to know that you are doing this because you got angry over a QUESTION being asked???????

Who's going to believe your side of the story. LOL You've been in "check" this entire time, on the chessboard. lol

Edited by jehurey

Sorry the "put in this much effort" tactic isn't going to work, either.

...........look at your own posts. You melting down like an absolutely complete bitch.

And the people seeing this are going to know that you are doing this because you got angry over a QUESTION being asked???????

Who's going to believe your side of the story. LOL You've been in "check" this entire time, on the chessboard. lol

"You're a bitch rem"  "Complete bitch"  "You're mad rem"

I think you're the one that's mad that you got checked dude.  You asked a stupid question which was answered in the title.  I responded politely... you kept doubling down on stupid, trying to make excuses... and here we are.  The Jerry-go-round of butthurt... where you put more effort into arguing your way out of an argument than you ever have avoiding one in the first place.

Basic forum etiquette dictates you read the title and OP before responding to it... that way you reduce the chance of saying stupid things or asking stupid questions that have already been answered.

Just now, Remij_ said:

"You're a bitch rem"  "Complete bitch"  "You're mad rem"

I think you're the one that's mad that you got checked dude.  You asked a stupid question which was answered in the title.  I responded politely... you kept doubling down on stupid, trying to make excuses... and here we are.  The Jerry-go-round of butthurt... where you put more effort into arguing your way out of an argument than you ever have avoiding one in the first place.

Basic forum etiquette dictates you read the title and OP before responding to it... that way you reduce the chance of saying stupid things or asking stupid questions that have already been answered.

I kept on replying with actual responses, actually trying to make an egaging discussion.

You DROPPED YOUR ACT........and went straight to calling me stupid.

Nobody would lose their shit with 3 posts of me engaging in such discussion.

You're not fooling anybody.

Look at your post, right now.............I don't need to do anything except tell other people to observe you're first few sentences.

What did I "argue my way out of"?????????? My question was already answered, and I had no other business in this post. YOU created an argument. Not me. LOL This is not going good for you. Like I said "sunk cost fallacy"