Zelda BOTW switch thoughts

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

update the game, runs fine on Switch. 

I have the latest update. The game runs like shit, especially worse when it starts raining. Who would consider sub 20fps as fine? :hest:

2 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

What do you like about it and how long have you played? Is the story any good? Was thinking of getting it at some point but am not sure. 

I played around 10+ hours so far. Story is typical for Zelda, being that you collect shit and explore. Its good for what it is. Honestly, I barely play games now and its nice to play something straightforward without raging every 10 mins. 

40 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

and get random glitches like your save file being permanently corrupted :blessed: 

that shit happens on offical releases too. :blessed: idiot

• Geese 1
42 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

and get random glitches like your save file being permanently corrupted :blessed: 

Yea, that was maybe an issue 1.5 years ago..  I've played the entire game on PC and didn't experience any save issues. :blessed: 

The only issue I had actually was that I never wanted to play the Switch version ever again :mj: 

8 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

couldn't get into it, actually preferred the oldschool Zelda game on Switch, beat that shit in one sitting. :glad: 

I trust ya on that one, a fake sheep actually playing sheep games lmfao nah, not happening :hest:

1 hour ago, RaniK_ said:

I have the latest update. The game runs like shit, especially worse when it starts raining. Who would consider sub 20fps as fine? :hest:

Sub 20fps when it rains?  That's the Wiiu version you're playing bro :mjpls:

Never had issues, GOAT game. Always something new to discover,  new areas to explore. Always are rewarded for exploring 

I played it about 50/50 handheld vs docked, it does seem to run slightly better docked so maybe try that I guess. I didn’t really notice any big issues handheld tho

Edited by ghostz