The Last of Us 2 SPOILERS thread (unmarked Plot details ITT - beware)

4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

The twists are so bad :tom: 

Holy shit they had it coming, everything in the world is conspiring to destroy this disgusting tranny fest :ovolol:

Hide contents

Joel dies at the hands of Abby, bulldyke-looking tranny daughter of a surgeon Joel killed in the first game. She hits Joel with a golf club in the face as Ellie enter the room, it's that scene where Ellie was shown to be restrained in the official trailer. She probably gets raped too there as far as I know.

You play half the game as that bulldyke Abby and fight Ellie as the final boss lmfao and kill her too :ANYWORD:

Holy fuck I hope this garbage burns to hell and never releases :cruise:777440245_joeldead.thumb.png.366e8e0cf8e8c8a78271a99eb0bc9c5b.png

It's Mass Effect 3 all over again, but worse. 

Spoiler

I can already see the bullshit writing, people are supposed to sympathize with Abby because she was just like Ellie and this is just the state of the world. No one is good, no one is bad, they're all just trying to survive and it was Ellie's time yada, yada, yada.

Such fucking lazy trash. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im not reading any replies yet (not done with the game yet) but WOW was the criticism blown way out of proportion   Firstly, Druckmann came out on twitter and confirmed that Abby isn't trans

Joel dies. Ellie dies too. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's Mass Effect 3 all over again, but worse. 

Reveal hidden contents

I can already see the bullshit writing, people are supposed to sympathize with Abby because she was just like Ellie and this is just the state of the world. No one is good, no one is bad, they're all just trying to survive and it was Ellie's time yada, yada, yada.

Such fucking lazy trash. 

"So deep, the most powerful and important game of our lifetime 11/10 " - Kotaku :mjcry:

BWHAHAHAHAHA! :geese:

This has to be the greatest fucking TAKEDOWN EVER! We can do some serious damage to this game and its faggoty fans with this.

Now i'm motivated to work even harder to spread this as far as i can. Dummy accounts on GAF, Resetera, Playstation forums, i'm willing to do it all.

GRASSROOTS TAKEDOWN COMMENCE! GAMINGS FREEDOM FIGHTERS WILL TAKE.THIS.POS.DOWN!

Spoiler

JOEL DIES, TCHBFR!

ELLIE DIES, TCHBFR!

• Haha 1
Just now, Bodycount N said:

BWHAHAHAHAHA! :geese:

This has to be the greatest fucking TAKEDOWN EVER! We can do some serious damage to this game and its faggoty fans with this.

Now i'm motivated to work even harder to spread this as far as i can. Dummy accounts on GAF, Resetera, Playstation forums, i'm willing to do it all.

GRASSROOTS TAKEDOWN COMMENCE! GAMINGS FREEDOM FIGHTERS WILL TAKE.THIS.POS.DOWN!

Hide contents

JOEL DIES, TCHBFR!

ELLIE DIES, TCHBFR!

Honestly, if PlayStation fanatics actually knew these things they would hopefully support you. This is a fucking joke. 

Just now, Bodycount N said:

LMFAO this plot. This is one big insidious propaganda PIECE OF SHIT! :geese: 

looks like i'm Right... again :reg:

It's pretty bad, and not even just for the ways already suspected. The internet is going to go nuclear. 

Maybe they're pulling a Valve right now like with Half-Life 2 and reworking the game, because there's no way they can release this shit.

Just now, Delita said:

I hope this game tanks and Neil druckmans career is over after this 

This game began development at the peak of wokeness, that culture has slowly faded out of relevance and is really dying right now, and the game is releasing during its death.

Good luck! Not to mention good luck with all that other shit you fucked up lol. 

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

If that's the plot and that's really what happens OMFG :kaz: 

"Don't worry, we'll do right by these characters" - Druckmann 

:mj: 

It's worse than I could have ever imagined, that thread I got banned for last week was just the sprinkles on this cupcake lol. 

Just now, Remij_ said:

:holeup:

Looks like Naughty Dogs are biting the hand that feeds them :bate:

There's clearly been some serious turmoil in that studio, all these delays, out of control crunch, people leaving in reasonably high numbers now all of this..