The Last of Us 2 SPOILERS thread (unmarked Plot details ITT - beware)

On 2020-06-23 at 3:39 PM, Twinblade said:

I haven't seen anyone mention it but the only part of the story that bothered me was actually the scene at the very beginning when Joel dies

The whole idea that someone who has been so meticulous and careful about his survival, partly because of the numerous enemies he made throughout the course of the first game would suddenly say his real name to a bunch of strangers he just met was silly.

I know that moment needed to happen to set up the rest of the game, but I wish they had found a more logical way to reveal his identity to Abby and her crew.

To me Joel wasn't the same guy though. I think that was pretty explicit - he found his happiness. He was living a pretty comfortable life in Jackson. And when he got civilised he also became more trusting

There was that scenario where Joel pretty carelessly take Ellie through the hotel that he just hadn't bothered investigating just so they can go to a music store. Which almost gets them killed. But there is a note in there about a family who had left Jackson to go and help people outside the town. In their naivety they got killed almost immediately. Its a good contrast to what the people of Jackson, Joel included start to behave like

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im not reading any replies yet (not done with the game yet) but WOW was the criticism blown way out of proportion   Firstly, Druckmann came out on twitter and confirmed that Abby isn't trans

Joel dies. Ellie dies too. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Pureis said:

I thought you only play rocket league

I also play linear story based games like this

I just cant finish games if the story doesn't hook me or the gameplay goes a bit too open and loses good pacing

57 minutes ago, Voidler said:

To me Joel wasn't the same guy though. I think that was pretty explicit - he found his happiness. He was living a pretty comfortable life in Jackson. And when he got civilised he also became more trusting

There was that scenario where Joel pretty carelessly take Ellie through the hotel that he just hadn't bothered investigating just so they can go to a music store. Which almost gets them killed. But there is a note in there about a family who had left Jackson to go and help people outside the town. In their naivety they got killed almost immediately. Its a good contrast to what the people of Jackson, Joel included start to behave like

Spot on 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

he believed all that shit wholesale too.... so fucking gullible that one :mroff:

You can't find a single post about me talking about any of that shit.

I didn't read any leaks from 4chan or any other place... I watch video.. which was 100% in the game.

Nice try losersan.  Stay mad and sad :tear2: 

the little bald chinese archer is a tranny though.

and the HGH freak abby may as well be one as well. Some loser ass hipster fantasy of a strong woman LMNFAO, my fatass still lifts bigger weights than the women i see at the gym who are 'ripped'. :rofl: 

Ellie = gross lesbian who looks like a 15 year old skateboarder

Dina = muslim lesbian scissoring partner

Joel = white male must be written out, killed by an illegal mexican 

That's a wrap, folks. Doesn't get much worse than that.

Burn this piece of propaganda trash in a fire. radical left fantasy smut garbage for weak hipsters who would get assraped and shot to shit by right wingers if the  second civil war ever came LMAO

Edited by They Laugh At Us 2 8.0'd
30 minutes ago, They Laugh At Us 2 8.0'd said:

the little bald chinese archer is a tranny though.

and the HGH freak abby may as well be one as well. Some loser ass hipster fantasy of a strong woman LMNFAO, my fatass still lifts bigger weights than the women i see at the gym who are 'ripped'. :rofl: 

Ellie = gross lesbian who looks like a 15 year old skateboarder

Dina = muslim lesbian scissoring partner

Joel = white male must be written out, killed by an illegal mexican 

That's a wrap, folks. Doesn't get much worse than that.

Burn this piece of propaganda trash in a fire. radical left fantasy smut garbage for weak hipsters who would get assraped and shot to shit by right wingers if the  second civil war ever came LMAO

i lol'd 

14 hours ago, Substatic said:

So THIS shitty movie game is the reason someone made fake sexual assault allegations against Angry Joe?

ROFL!

Angry Joe got a sexual assault claim because some whore who had a bf, followed him to his room and had no idea she was being lead.

Also nothing happened.