Are Instagram models all photoshopped?

Remember that poster who use to post pics of chicks with big attractive rear-end and thighs, that if you reversed image searched it you could find the original image that show the chick had a average/no butt. 

Who was that poster? 

Who ever it was they come to mind when I scroll through the chicks that flood Instagram. 

21 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Cityboy? 

That sounds like the one. 

18 minutes ago, -GD- said:

yeah, a lot of them are tweaked. 

I wonder if Cityboy behind these postings. 

Edited by The Mother Fucker

I can’t remember his name but he was some black kid from Canada. Ps2_owns I think was his name? He always used to post chics with massive cellulite filled man asses. Jonb would always insult him for his nasty obsession.

They were pretty gross. It gets to a point where it just gets nasty 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Delita said:

I can’t remember his name but he was some black kid from Canada. Ps2_owns I think was his name? He always used to post chics with massive cellulite filled man asses. Jonb would always insult him for his nasty obsession.

They were pretty gross. It gets to a point where it just gets nasty 

nooo chulu the mexican dude! 

Well, depends. If you're talking about big name ones then yah.  Photoshopping is....a loaded topic. While I do photoshop pretty much every photo I take, Photoshop is so nuanced it's not fair to just say a photoshop image is a lie or whatever. I mean you can use photoshop to completely misrepresent someone but it can also be so subtle that it doesn't really make the model a liar. Also Photoshop can fix some flaws in the process of photography and modeling and actually making it more representative of reality. 

11 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Well, depends. If you're talking about big name ones then yah.  Photoshopping is....a loaded topic. While I do photoshop pretty much every photo I take, Photoshop is so nuanced it's not fair to just say a photoshop image is a lie or whatever. I mean you can use photoshop to completely misrepresent someone but it can also be so subtle that it doesn't really make the model a liar. Also Photoshop can fix some flaws in the process of photography and modeling and actually making it more representative of reality. 

this is very true. all pictures are touched up, to a degree. i'm usually impressed by the ones who look amazing in videos. 

every single picture in this thread was disgusting so far. why do people like big asses? it's so gross, they cant even fit on a regular toilette

4 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

what even is that thing :scared:  absolutely disgusting with or without photoshop

• Haha 1