Official HolyAx Last of Us 2 Obsession Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ask the people who watched TLOU 

the game is definetly for cuckolds with low T.

lol just saw the video on that   

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

This sort of stuff just makes anyone anti-SJW look like a psychotic nut. don't do this. 

well, that wikipedia page sure doesnt look biased at all lmao I wouldnt tell the difference if it was a Vice article.

I used to think that stuff like this happening on video game forums only occurred during the late 2000's, maybe possibly into up to 2012 or something like that.

................nah, they're still doing it today.  This format will never be seen as a respectable adult hobby as long as we have people reacting like this. it reminds me of the Wii era where people were legitimately crying and demanding that fun, easy to play "kiddie games" should not exist.

They were complaining that they didn't like it. They were complaining that these games should not exist, and should not be shown on gaming websites at all. It was embarrassing.

6 hours ago, -GD- said:

I think some of y’all spend too much time on the net. 

:ben: I mean my threads and posts on tlou2 were just trolling but the fun is over now. Some people seriously care that much I guess

HELL YES I care about ND's filthy cuck propaganda infesting gaming, because it's already done just that. An entire generation of Western games destroyed by perverted and disgusting SJW nonsense, a clean sweep of every franchise we grew up with being destroyed, malformed and PERVERTED into the fantasy of some SJW loon who wants me and my kind dead and buried. This will not be your fantasy-zone medium where you esxape into empowering your PERVERSE beliefs.

Dracula-Garlic.png?resize=825,510

BEGONE YOU FILTHY DEMONS, BEGONE!! You are NOT welcome here! We will fight you on the fields, in the forests, through mud, through sand, you filthy dogs/slimeball pieces of SHIT!

you will find no respite here, your ideology will be crushed and burned into oblivion.

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

HELL YES I care about ND's filthy cuck propaganda infesting gaming, because it's already done just that. An entire generation of Western games destroyed by perverted and disgusting SJW nonsense, a clean sweep of every franchise we grew up with being destroyed, malformed and PERVERTED into the fantasy of some SJW loon who wants me and my kind dead and buried. This will not be your fantasy-zone medium where you esxape into empowering your PERVERSE beliefs.

Dracula-Garlic.png?resize=825,510

BEGONE YOU FILTHY DEMONS, BEGONE!! You are NOT welcome here! We will fight you on the fields, in the forests, through mud, through sand, you filthy dogs/slimeball pieces of SHIT!

you will find no respite here, your ideology will be crushed and burned into oblivion.

lmao

its sad a lot of people are blinded by the media

MODERN SJW GAMING OPPRESSING MEN!!!! : Gamingcirclejerk

image.jpeg.08ccf3e85b3205a49705492b7add2ad0.jpeg

Is SJW really destroying Video games? | Battlefield 5 | Cyberpunk ...

• Sad 1

holydude with his strong woman agenda lol. he's obsessed with this game like a real sjw cuck warrior.