Official HolyAx Last of Us 2 Obsession Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ask the people who watched TLOU 

the game is definetly for cuckolds with low T.

lol just saw the video on that   

Posted Images

5 hours ago, kaz said:

you really love this guy, don't ya? also this anita thing? your superheroes. :ben: 

There's a whole world on the internet for insecure incels like HolyAx to congregate over all their perceived enemies. Imagine dedicating this much energy towards a game you were never going to get anyway. lol 

• Ben 1
On 2020-05-05 at 3:28 PM, Bodycount VII said:

the game is definetly for cuckolds with low T.

I was gonna boycott the game but my wifes boyfriend pretty much demanded I buy him it  :(

10 hours ago, HolyAx said:

21k vs 61k downvotes :D

He is correct about what he says near the end though. Everyone is complaining about a couple of story details taken out of context without having played the game first, for all we know the themes in the context of the game aren't as aggressively SJW when you've experienced the rest of the story leading up to those points and everything that comes afterwards.

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

He is correct about what he says near the end though. Everyone is complaining about a couple of story details taken out of context without having played the game first, for all we know the themes in the context of the game aren't as aggressively SJW when you've experienced the rest of the story leading up to those points and everything that comes afterwards.

yea i agree. some butthurt fans like rempee crying their eyes out over this and i know 100% after they played it they will go from :crymore: to :lawd: :reg: 

45 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Bbbut I got the entire context of the game from some leaks :awww:

I'll think about buying and playing this game when it comes to PC where some nerd will hopefully mod the game to fix Neil's fuck ups. :reg: 

Until then I'll watch the bootleg version from some streamer on twitch, for free... with ads so that the content creator get some money from it :juggle: 

I wonder if this game will cause another mini gamergate style scenario where it becomes the players vs the gaming media. They all give it 10s and praise it as some emotional, progressive masterpiece and then try to label everyone else as transphobic pieces of shit.

I could see hating this game easily be worth a ban on trannyera :tom:

14 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

The assassination of entertainment: ‘The Last Of Us 2’ leaks are part of a bigger problem

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/487933-the-last-of-us-2-leaks-bigger-problem/

rofl you'd never read an article like this from popular gaming media in the West, it's 100% on point as well.

The harder they'll keep pushing this woke re-educational bs the more people will rebel against it

Edited by bhytre