Liberals of SW, what percentage of your paycheck do you donate to the less fortunate?

What do you give back?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How much money do you donate each paycheck?

• 0%
    • 10% or less
    • 10-25%
    • 25-50%
    • 50-75%
    • 75-100%

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't this require them having a job in the first place? 

aww, you need a handout, huh? 

So, you identify as right wing then as you said this was accurate.      republican remy... has a ring to it.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Speaking from the king of retarded losers :kaz: 

how much do you contribute? 

*waits for the lil bitch to keep deflecting*

:banderoos:

What a person who isn't retarded would ask is how charitable people are and how the feel about social "entitlement" spending on a governmental level. Not some idiot premise of a self imposed tithe of their salary. You can't even pretend to not be a dumb ass. 

6 minutes ago, Liquid said:

What a person who isn't retarded would ask is how charitable people are and how the feel about social "entitlement" spending on a governmental level. Not some idiot premise of a self imposed tithe of their salary. You can't even pretend to not be a dumb ass. 

You’re dancing around the fact that you’re all about “ME ME ME” and don’t give anything to ANYONE. Except your cam girls, that is. Miserable faggot, go help out the less unfortunate :kaz:

bu bu the govt should do it!! Not me !! :sad:

youre republican by fucking nature you bigoted ass loser :kaz:

“self imposed” LMAO. If you were actually a liberal, you would have NO problem helping out those in need. Instead you’re self loathing about being black and a dick sucker LMAO, prob even voted for Trump :banderoos:

Edited by ghostz
39 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You’re dancing around the fact that you’re all about “ME ME ME” and don’t give anything to ANYONE. Except your cam girls, that is. Miserable faggot, go help out the less unfortunate :kaz:

bu bu the govt should do it!! Not me !! :sad:

youre republican by fucking nature you bigoted ass loser :kaz:

“self imposed” LMAO. If you were actually a liberal, you would have NO problem helping out those in need. Instead you’re self loathing about being black and a dick sucker LMAO, prob even voted for Trump :banderoos:

lol retard meltdown. 

yea the thread is stupid by default. if you aren't rich it means you spend money on shit that doesn't concern you and you regret it later cause you could need it to improve your miserable life. 

rich people get praised for donations but it's nothing to them. mere peanuts most of the time. this world is disgusting. 

26 minutes ago, kaz said:

yea the thread is stupid by default. if you aren't rich it means you spend money on shit that doesn't concern you and you regret it later cause you could need it to improve your miserable life. 

rich people get praised for donations but it's nothing to them. mere peanuts most of the time. this world is disgusting. 

If you make 40k a year you are rich compared to a lot of people

who defines rich? 

And also, If you make 40k a year what is $100?? Peanuts! You spend more on coffee in a few months. Go without it bro, time to give back :mj:

Edited by ghostz
30 minutes ago, ghostz said:

who defines rich? 

And also, If you make 40k a year what is $100?? Peanuts! You spend more on coffee in a few months. Go without it bro, time to give back :mj:

I mean richie rich rich.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

who defines rich? 

you sound like a child.. anyone who has any type of responsibilities knows 40K is no where close to being rich:mj2:

25 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Richie rich is subjective. Literally. If you make a million but have two million in debt/bills, are you rich? 

when you own your own mcdonalds

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

you sound like a child.. anyone who has any type of responsibilities knows 40K is no where close to being rich:mj2:

40k is a lot compared to a homeless person. :reg:

Didn’t you claim to make 100k + drive a BMW? That BMW is totally unneeded, and 100k is a lot of a single male. You should DEFINITELY be donating. But, like all other “liberals” on this site, you’re greedily hoarding your money... because it’s ME ME ME. 

this thread played out perfectly. Any time anyone ITT tries to bash republicans, I’ll bump this thread As a reminder that you’re even MORE greedy. 

Edited by ghostz
21 minutes ago, ghostz said:

40k is a lot compared to a homeless person. :reg:

Didn’t you claim to make 100k + drive a BMW? That BMW is totally unneeded, and 100k is a lot of a single male. You should DEFINITELY be donating. But, like all other “liberals” on this site, you’re greedily hoarding your money... because it’s ME ME ME. 

this thread played out perfectly. Any time anyone ITT tries to bash republicans, I’ll bump this thread As a reminder that you’re even MORE greedy. 

Yes I make over 100K and Drive a BMW... about to get a X4 or X5 soon :aitch:  No I'm not a single male, I have a son and just bought a new house. 

Yes I do give back. I recently did a back to school drive and bought books and school supplies for lower income families from my own funds + funds I raised. 

anything else numb nuts? :mjpls:

oh and what have you done or given back to society....  besides purchasing 10 new iPhones in 10 years :mj:  

Edited by Goukosan
23 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You could do that and still not be “rich” by any means. 

so it’s that persons responsibility to provide hand outs? Because they own a McDonald’s?

add a burger king? satisfied? :roll:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes I make over 100K and Drive a BMW... about to get a X4 or X5 soon :aitch:  No I'm not a single male, I have a son and just bought a new house. 

Yes I do give back. I recently did a back to school drive and bought books and school supplies for lower income families from my own funds + funds I raised. 

anything else numb nuts? :mjpls:

oh and what have you done or given back to society....  besides purchasing 10 new iPhones in 10 years :mj:  

So you think you have the right to buy a brand new car despite living in a city of homeless? How much do you give them when you walk by? Anything??

you don’t deserve or need such a luxury car. You could easily get a vehicle for 10-15k and donate the rest. Why don’t you?

*liberal greed, that’s why*

Edited by ghostz