Liberals of SW, what percentage of your paycheck do you donate to the less fortunate?

What do you give back?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How much money do you donate each paycheck?

• 0%
    • 10% or less
    • 10-25%
    • 25-50%
    • 50-75%
    • 75-100%

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't this require them having a job in the first place? 

aww, you need a handout, huh? 

So, you identify as right wing then as you said this was accurate.      republican remy... has a ring to it.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So you think you have the right to buy a brand new car despite living in a city of homeless? How much do you give them when you walk by? Anything??

you don’t deserve or need such a luxury car. You could easily get a vehicle for 10-15k and donate the rest. Why don’t you?

*liberal greed, that’s why*

Ahh that moving goal post after he realizes he ran into a brick wall :lawl:

How much do you give? :cmpunk1:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ahh that moving goal post after he realizes he ran into a brick wall :lawl:

How much do you give? :cmpunk1:

Am I a liberal? No. You didn’t answer the question, though. How much do you give the homeless? How do you sleep at night realizing you’re spending 50k+ on a car despite there being homeless people outside of your building?

speaking of brick walls, why don’t you donate money to that broke faggot @Liquid? Dude clearly needs help with his brick wall. 

it is YOUR responsibility to share your wealth, not mine. Practice what you preach.

It’s okay to admit you voted for Trump. I won’t tell anyone. :smugcena:

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

Am I a liberal? No. You didn’t answer the question, though. How much do you give the homeless? How do you sleep at night realizing you’re spending 50k on a car despite there being homeless people outside of your building?

it is YOUR responsibility to share your wealth, not mine. Practice what you preach.

It’s okay to admit you voted for Trump. I won’t tell anyone. :smugcena:

Ahh so you don't give shit... not one penny.... while I actually recently ran a charitable back to school drive and supplied books, supplies, clothing etc to needy children and families. 

Go jerk off to iPhone 12 rumors you greedy bastard :lawl:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Ahh so you don't give shit... not one penny.... while I actually recently ran a charitable back to school drive and supplied books, supplies, clothing etc to needy children and families. 

Go jerk off to iPhone 12 rumors you greedy bastard :lawl:

I am happy to be greedy. But so...are ...you! 

thanks for proving my point :leo:

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

I am happy to be greedy. But so...are ...you! 

thanks for proving my point :leo:

Giving supplies to needy families and children is soooo greedy :mjpls:

I also do work with the state of New York to ensure the state gets millions in funding for runaway and homeless children, children in foster care etc. 

What has been your contribution to society you useless slob? :cmpunk2:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Giving supplies to needy families and children is soooo greedy :mjpls:

I also do work with the state of New York to ensure the state gets millions in funding for runaway and homeless children, children in foster care etc. 

What has been your contribution to society you useless slob? :cmpunk2:

You mean helping raise money and giving away likely .1% of your salary makes you “very charitable”? Notice how you say you help move OTHER people’s money around....just not yours. 

Your lil school supplies doesn’t make you charitable, either.  It means you were likely looking for a right off so you could claim the stimulus check next year :kaz:

you should be donating 20k a year minimum based on liberal ideology. Yet, you’re not. TRUMP donates a higher percentage than you do.

like I said, I won’t tell anyone you voted for him :ready:

Edited by ghostz
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

You mean helping raise money and giving away likely .1% of your salary makes you “very charitable”? Notice how you say you help move OTHER people’s money around....just not yours. 

Your lil school supplies doesn’t make you charitable, either.  It means you were likely looking for a right off so you could claim the stimulus check next year :kaz:

you should be donating 20k a year minimum based on liberal ideology. Yet, you’re not. TRUMP donates a higher percentage than you do.

like I said, I won’t tell anyone you voted for him :ready:

Still avoiding the question about what your contribution to society has been I see :drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Still avoiding the question about what your contribution to society has been I see :drake:

Damn I called his bluff on the write off :D 

he’s also bragging about buying a 60k car...WHILE HOMELESS are 10 ft away from his front door :D 

Edited by ghostz
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Damn I called his bluff on the write off :D 

he’s also bragging about buying a 60k car...WHILE HOMELESS are 10 ft away from his front door :D 

Ghostz considers someone purchasing a new car as bragging, how far below the poverty line are you bro?  Yikes :holeup:

Is this thread that you created a cry for help?. You need a number to some charities in your state that can help you? 

and Damn bro you're still avoiding the question about your contributions to society.... must suck to be so useless in life. :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
56 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes I make over 100K and Drive a BMW... about to get a X4 or X5 soon :aitch:  

Bu bu, I wasn’t bragging :sad:

you got caught being GREEEEEEEEDY. 

you bought a school book for your son, who lives with his mother, and called it charity :cmpunk2:

Edited by ghostz
16 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Bu bu, I wasn’t bragging :sad:

you got caught being GREEEEEEEEDY. 

you bought a school book for your son, who lives with his mother, and called it charity :cmpunk2:

So you do consider that bragging :lawl:

You must be waaaaaay below the poverty line bra.    I get it now.... this thread is a cry for help.   It's OK to ask for help ghostz, no shame in that. 

Look up charities in your area and they will gladly help a poor person like yourself. 

god's speeds bro, hope you're able to get back on your feet soon :salute:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

So you do consider that bragging :lawl:

You must be waaaaaay below the poverty line bra.    I get it now.... this thread is a cry for help.   It's OK to ask for help ghostz, no shame in that. 

Look up charities in your area and they will gladly help a poor person like yourself. 

god's speeds bro, hope you're able to get back on your feet soon :salute:

Not with people like you around identifying as liberals, I won’t get a cent :tom:

42 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Shit thread.  Not only do I donate to two different charities, I also volunteer all over the world

And you’re a miserable cunt, too. Donating your money won’t help anyone that knows you do any better in life. :smugcena:

Why is the question about charity, when it comes to asking "Liberals"

Charity and Liberalism/Progressivism are not connected.

Progressive politics has to do with efficiency through government to help everybody............not just charity, which is inherently inefficient.

@ghostz and @Saucer seem to think this is a clever question to ask, and must've learned it from their Uncle's facebook timeline.

Charity is not charity when done through the government, via government redistribution.

It becomes investment.

Because helping out other Americans become more successful and gain wealth means they become bigger consumers and they end up moving up in the tax bracket (which means they PAY MORE TAXES).

I-n-v-e-s-t-m-e-n-t. We actually end up getting the money back through increased taxes.

For example, pre-kindergarten ends up returning us $17 for every $1 we put into the program. Providing cheap basic homes for homeless people is actually CHEAPER than it costs us your local county to be arresting them and taking them to county hospitals.

Universal healthcare means that people will start going to the doctor for PREVENTATIVE healthcare rather than letting their heart condition get so bad that they end up having a mini-heart attack and going to the ER. Because they actually become less productive workers, and we end up losing out on the tax money we can collect.

In fact, alot of right-wingers like Saucer inherently know that progressive policies are more efficient......the reason he doesn't want those policies and would rather maintain an extremely flawed and inefficient status quo is because of his racist tendencies. Under the current system, alot of people who are already poor (predominantly minority groups) are less likely to have upward mobility.

Under a progressive system, Saucer knows that blacks and hispanics are going to pull themselves even with middle-class white people...........and he genuinely hates that.

He's pretty much the modern day equivalent of the Poor White Southern farmer from 1860 who will go and fight in the Civil War to protect the interest of Rich Southern Plantation Owners because the Poor White Southern farmer doesn't want slaves to be legally upgraded to the same level that they are at. Life may not be great for the Poor White Southern farmer, but the only thing he has going for him is that at least he's regarded slightly higher than the slave, and thats ALL he's got going for him.

People like Saucer have the same exact mentality.