TLOU2 ban/sig bet thread - especially for the salty pussies of systemwars *updated with poll*

Score cut off date - When should the ban/sig bet be enforced?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Score cut off date - When should the ban/sig bet be enforced?

• Embargo lift date (June 12th) at the end of the day (11:59pm PST)
    • Game release day (June 19th)
    • Sometime within a week of the game's release (June 20th - 26th, post specific day if you decide to choose this option)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still at 96 with 91 reviews. One day to go before it drops below 94  

I'm sure Naughty Dog is gonna hit a hole in one with this game  

Wait, I thought Remi was just being sarcastic about Sea of Thieves all this time. lol

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

10 or perm... 

It got an 8 :cruise: 

If they can't stick to their words... they shouldn't be speaking them in the first place :hehe: 

So I'll gladly take my ban, and they should take theirs. :bena: 

Yours was an actual ban bet with terms and agreements.  Big difference :tom5:

Just now, Goukosan said:

Who accepted the bet? Did they bet themselves? :jordan3:

There's nothing to accept... they accepted it themselves when they said "10 or perm me" and quoted it.. 

Mods should hold them to their words...  but as I said.. their words are meaningless :hehe: 

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

There's nothing to accept... they accepted it themselves when they said "10 or perm me" and quoted it.. 

Mods should hold them to their words...  but as I said.. their words are meaningless :hehe: 

It kind of seems like they were being facetious.

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

They accepted it themselves? lmfao You were a mod too, you know damn well that's not how it works :mj:

Meanwhile your Bet had actual terms and agreements.  Enjoy your two weeks off. :bate:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

They accepted it themselves? lmfao You were a mod too, you know damn well that's not how it works :mj:

Meanwhile your Bet had actual terms and agreements.  Enjoy your two weeks off. :bate:

Sure.  Why not?  You say something, you're held accountable to it... seems logical, no?

Well my agreement certainly wasn't 2 weeks :drake: 

Just now, Twinblade said:

The people calling this a flop in the other thread are the same people who are going to be banned because of this one. Priceless :ovolol:

The game flopped at GS though... which is what we've used since forever.

So I mean, both things can be true.  I'm accepting my ban... and it's still hilarious as fuck that GS flopped the game. :cruise: 

13 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

The game flopped at GS though... which is what we've used since forever.

So I mean, both things can be true.  I'm accepting my ban... and it's still hilarious as fuck that GS flopped the game. :cruise: 

Don't worry breh, ill be sure to make it quick and painless :trump: And look on the bright side, not being on SW means you'll have more time to play TLOU2 :aitch:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, -GD- (not mod, can’t help) said:

Ha, I really thought I’d get permed. I’m legit surprised by the 96. I would have still been pumped if it had gotten a 70 tbh. 

Not sure how you could be surprised.  The game was ALWAYS going to be overrated lol

Just now, Remij_ said:

Not sure how you could be surprised.  The game was ALWAYS going to be overrated lol

Or maybe it’s excellent. You should actually play it. You sound like retardcop. I figured the negative reactions from the leaks would have tanked the score. Oh well. I’m sure i will love it :smoke: 

Just now, -GD- (not mod, can’t help) said:

Or maybe it’s excellent. You should actually play it. You sound like retardcop. I figured the negative reactions from the leaks would have tanked the score. Oh well. I’m sure i will love it :smoke: 

Yea...no.. it's overrated.

You can tell by all the "it changed my life forever" sentiments :mj: