Would you ever order a sex doll?

Just now, Twinblade said:

So is this what happens when you're a week without SW, You develop a fetish for sex dolls :mjpls:

Shit man it's always been there, we all jerk off, why not fuck something that looks like that instead?

:cmpunk1:

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Shit man it's always been there, we all jerk off, why not fuck something that looks like that instead?

:cmpunk1:

To be fair the current climate does give you a perfect excuse. Chasing real women and potentially getting Covid-19 versus screwing a sex doll.....hmm I could be convinced :tom5:

• aitch 1

yes, i would. i never even used a fleshlight but this is something i would try. But make her a bit more meaty around the waistline, i don't like the super slim waist, titties are fine tho. :aitch: 

2 hours ago, bhytre said:

Only if it could walk on its own, not talk,  self-clean and perfectly look like Momiji :topo: 

your sexdoll has to perfectly look like your mom, no surprises here, you fucking degenerate :tom: 

Why am I not surprised this is from DynaFlop? :D

Anyway sex doll no. Looks like an extremely overpriced and oversized sex toy. Besides it would just lie there limp and silent, like how Jimbo likes his victims.

a sci-fi style android though yeah. Hopefully when I’m 80 those are a thing. When she pipes up having a nag just turn her off :datass:

Waste of money. Youd likely get bored of banging the same looking broad over and over unless you want to start changing her hair color and style, and make up, but then by that point you’re reaching serial killer status rather than just a perv :ben:

On a side note I remember seeing a documentary about this. The guys got really fucking attached and they didn’t like real women.

I remember because me, bhytre and the usual crew were saying it was the life of a Lemming.....now its come true :lul:

• Haha 3