Which user on this site is most likely to actually be a cuck/incel?

Recently I’ve been seeing individuals trying to pass these titles around back and forth amongst one another like a hot potato and it’s time we settled this debate once and for all to see who holds the world championship belt. Jimbo doesent count though because he’s the free space in this bingo card.

My choice is DynamiteCop :reg:

anyone who pays good money for the re-education program contained on TLOU 2's disc deserves to be called a cuck.

especially when the information is already out there for you to consume... you atleast know and have a choice.

unlike some of us who got blindsided by cuck tactics, like 343 industries did to halo fans with halo 5 - it literally had a fake marketing campaign, and the producer himself took to GAF to flatout lie that we played as masterchief for 'atleast' half the game.

Or coalition when they said J.D Fenix would take over for Marcus - another deceptive lie.

we didn't know any better. you TLOU fans, do. :glad: 

Absolutely Jerry. Probably most of the sheep tbh. 

Ike admitted to being a cuck irl so there's that group too 

Edited by JONBpc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

He is the definition of an incel .

That's what he does tho . Every insult that was thrown towards him in life , he just throws it out to others on the internet. 

Its obviously where his childish insults come from.  Poor guy got btfu his whole life .

Literally a 40 year old virgin. Yikes 

I'm an old school incel before it was word, didn't lose viriginity until age 23.  Somehow I managed without writing bizarre posts about how we need to give up women's rights, rape all women, or commit acts of terrorism against women.  Incels today are fucking disgrace.

I'm not sure I've ever seen Jehurey have a conversation on here that comes across as normal, so it's hard to picture him in a relationship.

Could be a Tinder stud, though. Idk.

30 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'm not sure I've ever seen Jehurey have a conversation on here that comes across as normal, so it's hard to picture him in a relationship.

Could be a Tinder stud, though. Idk.

I'm convinced Jerry is gay and he is scared to come out . What 40 year old lives with his "brother" . It doesn't even make sense .

Plus we have seen his picture. He is not getting the correct swipes that's for sure lol

The word incel alone weirds me the fuck out. I actually learned these lingo terms on this sw first cause it's the only "off"-site I visit on the internet. sjw, incel, never knew that shit existed until it was brought up here. 

that said: Holyax is an incel, no doubt. He even said so himself. I don't even mean it as an insult or anything but he's burying himself under work and spents his time alone with his computer.

and god know what else, i don't even want to know :scust: 

he also said he gets panic attacks and is lonely and all this kind of shit. I wish he gets back to reality and recovers. 

Edited by kaz