Sign in to follow this  
DynamiteCop

New security footage shows Ahmaud Arbery breaking the law before being pursued and shot

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Wtf. Did you watch the video? 

Wasn't he trying to jog past them? Was he supposed to turn around and jog the other way?

Edited by モンキー

1 minute ago, モンキー said:

Wasn't he trying to jog past them?

Well then why didn’t he?

Regardless, I’m just saying in life, if you see someone 25 yards away with a shot gun, is your first instinct to run TO them, and try to take the gun? 

Edited by ghostz

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Well then why didn’t he?

Regardless, I’m just saying in life, if you see someone 25 yards away with a shot gun, is your first instinct to run TO them, and try to take the gun? 

I mean maybe he thought he could jog past them without any trouble seeing as he did nothing wrong. And then when they started pointing the gun at him he went fight or flight. 

Edited by モンキー
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, モンキー said:

I mean maybe he thought he could jog past them without any trouble seeing as he did nothing wrong. 

So then why didn’t he lol

either way I’m just questioning kaz’s logic who said he would always run a gun man, which is just odd considering they were 25+ yards away when ahmaud saw them  

Edited by ghostz

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Well then why didn’t he?

why didn't he? :D  my first instict would be exactly that cause you don't fucking know what these people are after? 

Just now, モンキー said:

because they pointed the gun at him. 

Can you show me where this happened?  I didn’t see the gun pointed 

fact is these idiots provoked that guy, they caused the incident not the other way around. that guy merely tried to protect himself cause who knows what might have happened. 

1 minute ago, kaz said:

why didn't he? :D  my first instict would be exactly that cause you don't fucking know what these people are after? 

So let me get this straight. You see someone, 25 yards away with a gun, you think you should run RIGHT next to them and try to take the gun? You realize he could have been shot before he lunged, right?

lol again, they didn’t have the authority to make a citizens arrest, but what ahmaud did was incredibly stupid. 

1 minute ago, kaz said:

fact is these idiots provoked that guy, they caused the incident not the other way around. that guy merely tried to protect himself cause who knows what might have happened. 

Who knows what might have happened? He lunged for the gun and got shot. If he didn’t, and they shot him, there would be no question on if it was murder. 

Edited by ghostz

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Can you show me where this happened?  I didn’t see the gun pointed 

The camera footage doesn't show the encounter for like a good 5 seconds, you can't see what happens. It looks like he tries to jog around the car on the right side, and then attacks them because he thinks they're going to shoot him in the back.

Edited by モンキー

Just now, モンキー said:

The camera footage doesn't show the encounter for like a good 5 seconds, you can't see what happens. 

So why did you say they pointed a gun? 

Just now, ghostz said:

So why did you say they pointed a gun? 

Well seeing as they were both armed and chased him down with a pickup truck, it's very likely they pointed at least one gun at him. 

1 minute ago, モンキー said:

Well seeing as they were both armed and chased him down with a pickup truck, it's very likely they pointed at least one gun at him. 

But he ran to them. So you’re literally just making up your whole take. He ran to them, we have no idea if a gun was ever pointed. So .... 

Edited by ghostz

Just now, ghostz said:

But he ran to them. So you’re literally just making up you’re whole take. He ran to them, we have no idea if a gun was ever pointed. So .... 

Do you understand how to read? He was trying to jog past them, and then they pointed the gun at him, making him go into fight or flight mode.

Just now, モンキー said:

Do you understand how to read? He was trying to jog past them, and then they pointed the gun at him, making him go into fight or flight mode.

You have no idea if they pointed a gun at him. 

Just now, ghostz said:

You have no idea if they pointed a gun at him. 

I'm 99% sure they did. And unless you're stupid, you probably agree. But you have to be a shitty troll on this website so of course you won't admit it.

Just now, モンキー said:

I'm 99% sure they did. And unless you're stupid, you probably agree. But you have to be a shitty troll on this website so of course you won't admit it.

Based on WHAT?

you are literally making it up because the video DOES NOT SHOW IT. 

Anyways, this 100% happened because of these inbred fucks, so blood is on their hands. They should have left the guy alone like any normal person would.  

• Like 1

Just now, モンキー said:

Anyways, this 100% happened because of these inbred fucks, so blood is on their hands. They should have left the guy alone like any normal person would.  

I agree with that. But they won’t be charged with murder because of what Ahmaud did. If they are convictd, it will be manslaughter