Autism Test :ben:

https://www.clinical-partners.co.uk/for-adults/autism-and-aspergers/adult-autism-test/adult-autism-test-results/results

15/30 - Slight Tendencies :ben:

I'm not surprised at all, I know I have things which are associated with autism, I'm good at math, very good at noticing patterns, very strong imagination (I work designing mechanical things). 'Tendencies' are very common for people for people in STEM. However, I'm also very social and have no problem talking to people, including new people. I love going out for a pint with my friends. 

8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Well according to yours you're basically retarded. 

:hest:

You're so dumb you think autism and being retarded are the same thing. 

How is it we have two lemmings on this site but there's only one brain cell between you both? :kaz:

• dead 1
3 minutes ago, Cell said:

How is it we have two lemmings on this site but there's only one brain cell between you both? :kaz:

And he fucks sex dolls. What a failure at life :mj: 

• dead 1
3 minutes ago, Cell said:

And you're so autistic that you can't even tell that I was being facetious. 

:danylol:

4 hours ago, Cell said:

https://www.clinical-partners.co.uk/for-adults/autism-and-aspergers/adult-autism-test/adult-autism-test-results/results

15/30 - Slight Tendencies :ben:

I'm not surprised at all, I know I have things which are associated with autism, I'm good at math, very good at noticing patterns, very strong imagination (I work designing mechanical things). 'Tendencies' are very common for people for people in STEM. However, I'm also very social and have no problem talking to people, including new people. I love going out for a pint with my friends. 

you are none of these things, you only got work in that field, that's all. and to think they are common or popular traits on the autism spectrum is a myth. 

dyno is legit autistic. he doesn't know what sarcasm is for example. I saw it so many times on this forum and he always tried to play it down and convince people that he's smart afterwards. 

46 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao what a bunch of bitter people that post here ROFL 

46 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao what a bunch of bitter people that post here ROFL