Sign in to follow this  
HolyAx

The Official CoronaHoax Thread

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

E6EDAD6E-1BAD-4AF2-ACC7-DB5595585522.thumb.jpeg.d8475217ca7b056e6597c030c311f631.jpeg

ahhh the 2 girls, 1 cup days. funny times lol 

14 minutes ago, -GD- said:

LOL his youtube channel doesn't reflect any of these views. 

I find that hard to believe given how Adamant he has been with this nonsense for months

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I find that hard to believe given how Adamant he has been with this nonsense for months

eh, it's just his SW persona. 

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

eh, it's just his SW persona. 

ahhhh a fake boy. 

He is really committed to shit... lol

Just now, Goukosan said:

ahhhh a fake boy. 

He is really committed to shit... lol

that, or he doesn't commingle his work with his social views. 

19 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You want to wreck his career because he thinks Kung Flu is fake?

• Ben 1

As if this isn’t what SW has been doing for 20 years now :ben:

this forum thrives when it crosses into people’s personal lives. It’s what we’re known for 

9 minutes ago, Delita said:

this forum thrives when it crosses into people’s personal lives. It’s what we’re known for 

yeah...but i keep my word. plus, it's not like he has some mickey mouse channel with just 100 subs. he has nearly 1 million subs! one of his vids has 175 million views. 

16 minutes ago, Delita said:

Making fun of Teddy for being fat is a bit different than attempting to ruin somebody's livelihood. 

• Upvote 1

Oh, absolutely............if this guy chose to make a part of his life become public, and have a giant youtube channel.............and at the same time he is posting this absolutely irresponsible, immature hate-based behavior.........then he deserves to have to this part expose.

He's an adult.

If i know that I show a part of me that is going to make me look bad..........its MY RESPONSIBILITY to keep that shit managed.

If I go around flaunting that stuff, and it ends up getting out into other places, I can't whine and say "its not fair!!!! it was only meant to be on SW only!!!!!!"

What if you did that in real life. What if you intentionally said dirty and racist shit at work,and it ends up getting known at your Church? You gonna get mad and blame other people for your own words leaking out?

The internet is not like it was back in 2000. It is easily becoming  the new "public space". People need to think about that.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Oh, absolutely............if this guy chose to make a part of his life become public, and have a giant youtube channel.............and at the same time he is posting this absolutely irresponsible, immature hate-based behavior.........then he deserves to have to this part expose.

He's an adult.

If i know that I show a part of me that is going to make me look bad..........its MY RESPONSIBILITY to keep that shit managed.

If I go around flaunting that stuff, and it ends up getting out into other places, I can't whine and say "its not fair!!!! it was only meant to be on SW only!!!!!!"

What if you did that in real life. What if you intentionally said dirty and racist shit at work,and it ends up getting known at your Church? You gonna get mad and blame other people for your own words leaking out?

The internet is not like it was back in 2000. It is easily becoming  the new "public space". People need to think about that.

eh, everyone is entitled to their view. even if it's something i despise, like racism, i would never use any forum content to interfere with one's livelihood. i think the media/internet sucks now, for the most part, because people are constantly being monitored. i refuse to participate in this form of policing, since i would be a part of the problem. i believe in free speech, and i believe one should be able to keep his/her social/political views from being used against them. 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

No wonder Holyax hides his apparently very popular youtube channel from us. If his subscribers stumbled upon his thread they would abandon that ship faster than you can say 'tinfoil hat conspiracies'

lol, i know his youtube channel, I made a remark once and he messaged me and begged me to not post it on this forum. I don't care though, the guy tries too hard to joke about this shit.