Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Epic Game Store exclusive on PC 

Also not on Switch, TSHBR

No Stadia?

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

fond memories but if its just a remaster its still going to play like a dreamcast game.. might as well remaster nfl2k too. 

They should do that since NFL 2K1 was far superior to Madden in almost every way. :reg:

JAMIE THOMAS :bow:

He said he used to hit the food courts and pray he could find a half-eaten piece of shit toast or other scraps. the guys would beg for food, a lot of them were teenage runaways who had no other way but to scrape to survive. they ate scraps, ate garbage, and had no one to depend on.

little did they know he'd become an entrepreneur, multimillion dollar businessman and one of the greatest skateboarders ever.

he said Activision paid him more in the Tony Hawk license than triple what he would earn all year as a skateboarder. And he owes the Tony hawk games 20+ years of publicity, sales, and making him a household name. he was one of 5 skaters chosen for the original tony hawk on PS1.

I still have one of his boards mounted, hand signed by the man himself on my wall. A childhood hero and absolute class act.

thank You ZERO skateboards and Jamie Thomas.

'Out here in the fields

I fight for my meals'

:bow: 'It's only teenage wasteland' 

Edited by Bodycount VII

Someone made a vid on youtube saying they were concerned because even though they said they took the handling and physics code from the originals/Neversoft, that some tricks made it look like it came from the HD versions. I never played the HD versions so I'm not sure how bad they really were or why it would be much of a concern.

13 hours ago, Bodycount VII said:

JAMIE THOMAS :bow:

He said he used to hit the food courts and pray he could find a half-eaten piece of shit toast or other scraps. the guys would beg for food, a lot of them were teenage runaways who had no other way but to scrape to survive. they ate scraps, ate garbage, and had no one to depend on.

little did they know he'd become an entrepreneur, multimillion dollar businessman and one of the greatest skateboarders ever.

he said Activision paid him more in the Tony Hawk license than triple what he would earn all year as a skateboarder. And he owes the Tony hawk games 20+ years of publicity, sales, and making him a household name. he was one of 5 skaters chosen for the original tony hawk on PS1.

I still have one of his boards mounted, hand signed by the man himself on my wall. A childhood hero and absolute class act.

thank You ZERO skateboards and Jamie Thomas.

'Out here in the fields

I fight for my meals'

:bow: 'It's only teenage wasteland' 

:D 

he's gay and so are you. get the fuck out faggot

rodney mullen and daewon song ->>>>>

• Ben 1
Just now, DynamiteCop said:

You should probably be the one going away, you have almost no reason to be involved in anything that goes on around here

i'm not talking about sw you fucking sicko. take your gun and remove yourself from this planet :scust: