You got a lifetime supply of one alcoholic drink for the rest of your life, what do you choose?

Margaritas on the rocks.

But I'm trying to learn to make a couple of drinks, and actually I'm going to do crash last-minute learning test here in a few minutes, because tomorrow after work, a couple of friends invited me over to their place for some social distance drinking on their patio, and I wanted to impress them by making some new drinks.

I am trying to learn to make a Gimlet, but I really don't like Gin. So i'm trying to find the proper mixture and the proper ingredients to make the gin taste palatable and refreshing.

And then yesterday, I learned about something called The Brown Derby in which its bourbon being comined with diluted honey syrup and grapefruit juice, and its supposed to be really tasty.

So I'm trying to learn how to make that one.

If anybody has a recipe for TASTY cocktails.......not hardcore drinking, but something that taste really good the moment it hits your lips, and the receipt uses Bourbon, or Gin, or Tequila, or Crown Royal Whiskey, let me know by giving me the recipe or the website where you learned the recipe.

• Haha 1

I just made me a glass of The Brown Derby.

1.5 oz Bourbon, 1.0 oz Grapefruit juice, and 0.5 oz of honey "syrup" (honey diluted with water). Over ice and shaken.

Its not bad. Somewhat tasty. Liquor hits my tastebuds really hard, so I still taste the bourbon like front and center, but not too overbearing. A regular person, with a higher threshold for liquor than me, might say that they only taste a small hint of bourbon.

I need to buy grapefruit so that I can add slices as garnish. This drink will work.

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

Margaritas on the rocks.

But I'm trying to learn to make a couple of drinks, and actually I'm going to do crash last-minute learning test here in a few minutes, because tomorrow after work, a couple of friends invited me over to their place for some social distance drinking on their patio, and I wanted to impress them by making some new drinks.

I am trying to learn to make a Gimlet, but I really don't like Gin. So i'm trying to find the proper mixture and the proper ingredients to make the gin taste palatable and refreshing.

And then yesterday, I learned about something called The Brown Derby in which its bourbon being comined with diluted honey syrup and grapefruit juice, and its supposed to be really tasty.

So I'm trying to learn how to make that one.

If anybody has a recipe for TASTY cocktails.......not hardcore drinking, but something that taste really good the moment it hits your lips, and the receipt uses Bourbon, or Gin, or Tequila, or Crown Royal Whiskey, let me know by giving me the recipe or the website where you learned the recipe.

do you add little drink umbrellas, you fucking cock :tom: 

10 hours ago, Bodycount VII said:

2075H.png

:tom5:

In the UK we call that 'wife-beater'. It's stronger than most lagers and is associated with idiots who get drunk and violent. It's all relative of course. 

Personally I would go for Heineken. 

Edited by Cell
3 hours ago, Cell said:

In the UK we call that 'wife-beater'. It's stronger than most lagers and is associated with idiots who get drunk and violent. It's all relative of course. 

that's hilarious, here it's considered the most premium readily available beer, and it usually costs a few buck extra from other beers

4 hours ago, Cell said:

In North America its for posers who really drink Budweiser or Amstel Light  when no one is around.