You got a lifetime supply of one alcoholic drink for the rest of your life, what do you choose?

30 minutes ago, Snowman said:

Avion Anejo Tequila or Don Julio Anejo to make margs with 

I like Don Julio. I met a sales rep at a party a few years ago who told me that Don Julio distills for Patron and they just put it in their bottles and sell at higher price. 

9 hours ago, Bodycount VII said:

that's hilarious, here it's considered the most premium readily available beer, and it usually costs a few buck extra from other beers

Stela usually tastes like piss and it is not premiun at all. I agree that it is a poser beer andI'd rather have Newcastle as another poser beer.

I tried Peroni in an upscale bar in Peru and I liked it.

Edited by MalaXmaS
19 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yep.

I already stated that though.

Oh ok, ya those are pretty good. Though I think Angel City tastes better.

I actually live a couple of blocks from Golden Road.

It used to be a factory called "Harrington Tools" where my dad and grandfather worked. 

46 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Stela usually tastes like piss and it is not premiun at all. I agree that it is a poser beer andI'd rather have Newcastle as another poser beer.

I tried Peroni in an upscale bar in Peru and I liked it.

rofl, there's none of those other ones here though i'll give sleeman (canadian beer) a close second.

if you're looking at a canadian store you'll find on one side of the place domestic beers, so usually 'shitty' beers from canada or the states, sleeman, coors, budweiser, pabst, molson, carling, etc.

on the other side you'll find 'premium' imports, stella, heneiken, corona, sapporo etc.

overall at $8 a 6-pack (canadian) I'd go pabst because its so cheap and just as good as bud or coors, or $13~ a 6-pack i'd go stella.

1 minute ago, Bodycount VII said:

rofl, there's none of those other ones here though i'll give sleeman (canadian beer) a close second.

if you're looking at a canadian store you'll find on one side of the place domestic beers, so usually 'shitty' beers from canada or the states, sleeman, coors, budweiser, pabst, molson, carling, etc.

on the other side you'll find 'premium' imports, stella, heneiken, corona, sapporo etc.

overall at $8 a 6-pack (canadian) I'd go pabst because its so cheap and just as good as bud or coors, or $13~ a 6-pack i'd go stella.

I loved Sapporo in a can but was never able to find it again.

5 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I loved Sapporo in a can but was never able to find it again.

the only time i find sapporo in a can here is the tall boy 500ml in x4, they're everywhere.

a few years ago they used to to 6-packs in 335ml bottles, but you'll never find those anymore, just 12-packs in glass around here.

sucks because i prefer the bottles but i guess the eco-warriors got 6 packs in glass banned here.

Edited by Bodycount VII
15 minutes ago, Bodycount VII said:

the only time i find sapporo in a can here is the tall boy 500ml in x4, they're everywhere.

a few years ago they used to to 6-packs in 335ml bottles, but you'll never find those anymore, just 12-packs in glass around here.

sucks because i prefer the bottles but i guess the eco-warriors got 6 packs in glass banned here.

That reminds me.

Tonight is so warm it deserves beer.

Luckilily I have a few bottles of Peruvian beer and Kirin.

My new cocktail drinks went over quite well tonight with friends.

The good thing about cocktail drinks is after a couple of them, you can get sloppy with the mixing, and people don't care because they're already buzzed and can handle stronger drinks (for a while before they totally knock out).

I drank two Gimlets, two Brown Derby's, and 5 Shiners to even things out in-between.

Also learned a pretty interesting Dominos game called The Mexican Train, that is much more engaging and strategic than regular Dominos, we had a good time before people starting passing out.

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

My new cocktail drinks went over quite well tonight with friends.

The good thing about cocktail drinks is after a couple of them, you can get sloppy with the mixing, and people don't care because they're already buzzed and can handle stronger drinks (for a while before they totally knock out).

I drank two Gimlets, two Brown Derby's, and 5 Shiners to even things out in-between.

Also learned a pretty interesting Dominos game called The Mexican Train, that is much more engaging and strategic than regular Dominos, we had a good time before people starting passing out.

you are such a faggot and your "friends" too holy shit :D