This virus is making people lazy as fuck

Jerry this is the last time I'll say this . Let is sink in . Hopefully it doesn't leak out of the craters on your face .

You made racist remarks . You got banned for racism . 

The end .

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have 0 respect for these clowns. i'm glad i'm working full-time. hell, i've even picked up some extra freelance work. 

Take it from liquid, he’s spent the last 15 years on government assistance. 

That faggot posted his entire resume     ive also seen his graphic design work, and now it totally makes sense when he says “I’ve been” rather than “I am”

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Jerry this is the last time I'll say this . Let is sink in . Hopefully it doesn't leak out of the craters on your face .

The end .

You really do seem to want to help out, yet another racist, ghost in this thread.

And he is CURRENTLY a racist.

You seem to hang around and defend CURRENT racists.

That's your problem, don't try to pawn it off on other people.

Try taking responsibility for yourself.

5 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Lmao so you were only racist last year ? Lol 

You seem to be always targeting me.......one could make the case that you have always been racist.

Like a racist, you can't seem to talk direct to the person you are disparaging.

In fact, that's one of the most common things racist people do.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL, companies have been keeping worker's wages down.

When something happens, people get a little bit of unemployment benefits (that they paid into).

And now people are blaming the government because workers are figuring out that they've been underpaid for a very long time.

There's a reason why progressive Democrats are trying to push $15/hour minimum wage, because that forces everybody's wages to go up in a domino-effect.

Instead, short-sighted losers get mad at the idea of minimum wage workers possibly getting more money.

Forces everybody's wages?

That won't happen exactly like you say it though.

That bump will also come with a nice inflation.

38 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

The end .

lol Jon pretending he cares about racism. 

32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You seem to be always targeting me.......one could make the case that you have always been racist.

Like a racist, you can't seem to talk direct to the person you are disparaging.

In fact, that's one of the most common things racist people do.

You know what racist people do ? They get banned for racism . Like you did .

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
14 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You know what racist people do ? They get banned for racism . Like you did .

No, they usually behave irrationally...............adopt right-wing talking points.........usually defend Trump and ACTIVELY boast that he will remain president.

and defend other racists on this forums.

Sweetie, you check off more boxes than I ever will.

Take some responsibility. For once.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You're straight up lying now bro :mjpls:

You can't quit your job "just because" and get unemployment. 

People who are unemployment during Covid19 lost their jobs through no fault of their own.   So they get unemployment insurance that they PAID INTO. 

It's an insurance that you pay into.   Stop pushing false right wing BS that you can just not have a job because you don't want to and get unemployment insurance. 

Im not lying now nor did I put any misleading information on the application. I had been unemployed for a couple of months (pre covid) and then it came along and made it impossible to find a job in my field (which is already extremely competitive to begin with). So I was told by a relative to try applying for unemployment and they approved me. I didn't even know about the extra $600, I would have been fine with the standard $400-$500 per week until I found a job. Im still browsing and applying for them on a near daily basis so its not like im deliberately leeching off of or exploiting the government.

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, they usually behave irrationally...............adopt right-wing talking points.........usually defend Trump and ACTIVELY boast that he will remain president.

and defend other racists on this forums.

Sweetie, you check off more boxes than I ever will.

Take some responsibility. For once.

You got banned for racism , man up you little pussy . 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Im not lying now nor did I put any misleading information on the application. I had been unemployed for a couple of months (pre covid) and then it came along and made it impossible to find a job in my field (which is already extremely competitive to begin with). So I was told by a relative to try applying for unemployment and they approved me. I didn't even know about the extra $600, I would have been fine with the standard $400-$500 per week until I found a job. Im still browsing and applying for them on a near daily basis so its not like im deliberately leeching off of or exploiting the government.

You are lucky you don’t live in Florida. We have people calling, saying they’ve been waiting months. Also, they are really strict here. 

Keeping my mind busy and try to go run everyday...

Working from home is weird though. I'm salary so I don't gotta clock in. So I pretty much sparse my work hrs throughout the day...

Edited by Chicano3000

Lol what kind of idiot would willingly go back to work to make less money in any situation. Let alone a pandemic. That’s not being lazy that’s being fucking smart. The stupid part is being able to work full time in what claims to be a first world country and make that little amount of money. 

Smh at people that make these types of arguments who aren’t business owners lmao. Which side are you on? Corporations have somehow convinced a bunch of idiots that it’s “lazy” to not want to spend your life working like a peasant for pathetic wages that are barely enough to survive while companies turn record profits year after year. The idea that anyone who isn’t even making as much as unemployment pays would have that much loyalty to a company is laughable. 

Working is nothing more than a means to an end. Why would you do more than necessary? I’m lucky enough to have still have my job and be working from home right now. You can bet your ass I’m taking advantage of that shit. I’ll more than likely be working a standard work week for the rest of my good years, I’ll happily use this situation to gain all the extra free time I can. I’m making a hell of a lot more than unemployment and you won’t find me feeling guilty. 

Any employee who isn’t trying to get the absolute most out of a company while giving them as little as you can is doing it wrong. 

17 minutes ago, Casual said:

Lol what kind of idiot would willingly go back to work to make less money in any situation. Let alone a pandemic. That’s not being lazy that’s being fucking smart. The stupid part is being able to work full time in what claims to be a first world country and make that little amount of money. 

Smh at people that make these types of arguments who aren’t business owners lmao. Which side are you on? Corporations have somehow convinced a bunch of idiots that it’s “lazy” to not want to spend your life working like a peasant for pathetic wages that are barely enough to survive while companies turn record profits year after year. The idea that anyone who isn’t even making as much as unemployment pays would have that much loyalty to a company is laughable. 

Working is nothing more than a means to an end. Why would you do more than necessary? I’m lucky enough to have still have my job and be working from home right now. You can bet your ass I’m taking advantage of that shit. I’ll more than likely be working a standard work week for the rest of my good years, I’ll happily use this situation to gain all the extra free time I can. I’m making a hell of a lot more than unemployment and you won’t find me feeling guilty. 

Any employee who isn’t trying to get the absolute most out of a company while giving them as little as you can is doing it wrong. 

All this. If people are making more money sitting at home doing nothing than they did on minimum wage, it goes to show how fucking broken the system was to begin with.  :hest:

11 hours ago, Liquid said:

Graphic Design was never where my interest fully laid. I prefer PM and have hopped back and forth. My dad was a photographer so I grew up shooting and at some point I was given a choice to make a lateral movement to be inhouse photographer and operate semi-independently in the company rather than be one of 3 production designers and I took it. It rekindled my interest in it and I invested in my own gear and did freelance design/photography work. 

How's lawn care technology these days? 

Yeah its definitely not for someone with your skill levels :D I remember how you drew anatomy and your 'amazing' cartooning abilities.

8 hours ago, JONBpc said:

You got banned for racism , man up you little pussy . 

I'll repeat it again, because you have nothing to counter it.

YOU check off more boxes for racism than I ever will.

There's nothing you can say that will change that.

Maybe, one day, try to man up and deal with it. Its not my job to solve your emotional problems.