Sony's SSD spiel is a joke confirmed by a Chinese Epic engineer

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You actually pulled this shit back out again :lawl:

I fucked DynamiteCop's mom with that much penis length [-----------------------------------------------------------]

While she only required [-------------]

She had no use for the remaining [--------------------------------------] of my dick. Its useless and cannot serves for anything.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're telling him the peak he created is BS (he didn't create a peak)..... meanwhile your entire argument is built around a peak you made up in your head 

I get the impression when DeanoCuck starts posting about sophisticated computer hardware and specs, he actually has no idea what the fuck he is talking about. 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I fucked DynamiteCop's mom with that much penis length [-----------------------------------------------------------]

While she only required [-------------]

She had no use for the remaining [--------------------------------------] of my dick. Its useless and cannot serves for anything.

This actually supports DipshitCop's retarded theory. :trump2:

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

:ccruise:

It should be more like...

DynamiteCop fucked his girlfriend with his penis length [-----------] (Xbox)

She was understandably unsatisfied and required a larger penis with this much more length [--------------------]

Now I'm fuckin' her with my penis [-------------------------------] (PS5)

:trump3:

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

:lawl: dumb sheep don't know shit

Still butthurt that PS5 showed real next-gen footage first and MS’s reveal was a massive flop? :drake:

The Xbox marketing is an objective failure on all fronts and you know this. :kaz: 

Sony literally showed off the PS5's controller, didn't even reveal everything about it, presented a UE5 playable demo running on early devkits and completely obliterated all Microsoft's marketing efforts thus far. :lawl: 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

No its not retard.  You actually had think the SSD bandwidth would be maxed for a tech demo pre launch?  Pfft :mj:

As the gen goes on and the amount bandwidth needed for games WILL INCREASE as games worlds get more and more complex. 

You're stupid kid, it has nothing to do with the capability of the hardware, it has to do with the fact that it's not even remotely being tapped because the requirement for on the fly asset streaming is not as demanding as it's been made out to be.. There's only so far you can see, there's only so much that can be put into a scene because IT ALL HAS TO BE RENDERED....

Sony's SSD was a disastrous waste of money which kneecapped the rest of their system. God you're fucking stupid, stick to your gay little portable toys. 

Edited by DynamiteCop
1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

We're butthurt about Sony showing off what real next gen looks like? Okay. :kaz: 

They (epic) showed us the ps5 , ugly version . Should look nice on xbox tho 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Still butthurt that PS5 showed real next-gen footage first and MS’s reveal was a massive flop? :drake:

The Xbox marketing is an objective failure on all fronts and you know this. :kaz: 

so I guess next gen starts in 2022 , maybe. Cause that's when ue5 games will come out , and look better on xbox 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's already better on an existing laptop :mj:

GOOOOAAALLLPPPPPOOOOOSSSSTTTT

3 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

so I guess next gen starts in 2022 , maybe. Cause that's when ue5 games will come out , and look better on xbox 

maybe next gen starts when xbox come up with exclusive games... oh, so never? :mjgrin: 

8 minutes ago, kazilicious said:

maybe next gen starts when xbox come up with exclusive games... oh, so never? :mjgrin: 

Well they own a buttload of studios now so I'm not expecting that to be a problem