Sony's SSD spiel is a joke confirmed by a Chinese Epic engineer

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're telling him the peak he created is BS (he didn't create a peak)..... meanwhile your entire argument is built around a peak you made up in your head 

I get the impression when DeanoCuck starts posting about sophisticated computer hardware and specs, he actually has no idea what the fuck he is talking about. 

lmao... first of all... that's old ass news now.  You guys are VERY slow.

And secondly, Tim is definitely the one confused.  The Epic engineer was asked how the demo ran on PC and specifically spoke about how the demo ran on his laptop and about the SSD requirements and GPU and everything.  They were playing a video of the PS5 demo on stream... because they can't show anything else obviously... and Tim is confused thinking that the Epic engineer was talking about the video...  

He also posted that right after admitting that he didn't know what was being said.  Shortly after.... Epic took the livestream down.  And it's obvious they took that stream down because that engineer was speaking about things they weren't supposed to be speaking about.

The fact is this.  We have Epic themselves (not Epic China) saying that the demo runs "pretty good on a 2070S and NVMe"..  The Laptop the engineer was talking about had a 2080 MaxQ which is a little more powerful than a desktop 2060 as well as an SSD.  The engine scales and runs on everything.

• 3 weeks later...

So I signed into Quixel with my EGS account to finally see what all the fuss was about and DAMN, the amount of high quality assets you can get for free is crazy. This is really going to benefit indie developers more than anything else, we're going to start seeing a lot more high fidelity games coming from small studios that never had the manpower or resources to create this stuff themselves

EoI09pq.jpg

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

So I signed into Quixel with my EGS account to finally see what all the fuss was about and DAMN, the amount of high quality assets you can get for free is crazy. This is really going to benefit indie developers more than anything else, we're going to start seeing a lot more high fidelity triple AAA looking games coming from small studios that never had the manpower or resources to create this stuff themselves

EoI09pq.jpg

I mean, they make assets for movies lol...

EPIC was so smart in snatching them up lol.. Tim has crazy good insight.

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

Horizon 2 predction. Jump boots with thruster and a glider.

Tell us again how excited you are to fly in horizon . Nm , please stfu :mj: