Sign in to follow this  
DynamiteCop

Donald Trump is the GOAT

Seeing RW boomers trying to meme like being in middle school and watching your teachers do a rap show about not doing drugs in order to try to appeal to all the kids...

15 hours ago, jehurey said:

They have undercounting.

A lot of states have no even reported anything from nursing homes.

You're not winning this argument. Not even close.

npc - Copy.JPG

Look at this disingenuous piece of garbagio. Same policy was pushed in New Jersey and Michigan btw.

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Trump such a terrible president he has to use inspiring words from a better fictional president. :hest:

I don't even know what to think of it anymore. It's already past parody status at this point. I still can't believe all of this is real. 

44 minutes ago, RaniK_ said:

npc - Copy.JPG

Look at this disingenuous piece of garbagio. Same policy was pushed in New Jersey and Michigan btw.

This is one of the weirdest orders I've ever seen.

They send the covid patients into...nursing homes? Homes of the most vulnerable? 

Do you think they were trying to cause death rates to go up on purpose?

18 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

They send the covid patients into...nursing homes? Homes of the most vulnerable? 

Yes, secure their voting block by eliminating as many Trump voters as possible. 

54 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

I wouldn't be surprised. The same policy was in effect in New Jersey and to a lesser extent, Michigan. 

3 hours ago, RaniK_ said:

npc - Copy.JPG

I already said that NY's nursing home infected isn't higher than any other state, nor their percentage of deaths coming from nursing homes.

Dude...........that's how this discussion started, did you forget about that notice being posted already. LOL

On 2020-05-17 at 4:32 PM, Ike said:

Trump such a terrible president he has to use inspiring words from a better fictional president. :hest:

Early in the 2000's Lex Luthor became President in the DC Universe.  There was this awesome tweet about how in the comics LL officially pulled himself out of his companies entirely while President. So basically Trump is even a worse President than a comic book supervillain. 

Saw that, and immediately thought of this. :D 

IllfatedEnormousAmericanbadger-size_rest