New Stimulus bill possibly coming

Kinda funny all that money could have been used to revamp our healthcare system, buy more ICUs, more masks and overall promote research of a new cure but nope.

Lets give that money to the people so they can keep buying more useless shit.

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I didn’t qualify nor should really any American who still has full income. Double it and give it to people who have been laid off. Raise requirements but also raise UE benefits. Don’t over pay but match paychecks

Everyone that is still earning income is BETTER off in this situation. Everyone is simply stackin chips, there’s nothing to spend it on. No one with a job should be given free money imo. Upgrade the PPP program and higher some more fuckin UE staff. Boost that program further. 

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Kinda funny all that money could have been used to revamp our healthcare system, buy more ICUs, more masks and overall promote research of a new cure but nope.

There is much more money going to that. Vents are no longer an issue and really never ended up being. Hate trump but dude got it done in terms of supplies. America was highjacking equipment frkm other countries ffs, it wasn’t even big news when iT happened. Scummy tho

Edited by ghostz
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Twinblade said:

I feel like people on unemployment should be exempt from this if it does go through, they're making enough as is.

This I agree with. Just pay everyone who’s out of a job money, equal to what they were making. People that didn’t work before don’t need more money either. 

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I feel like people on unemployment shouldn't qualify for this if it does go through, they're making enough as is.

Especially since it comes with a six month extension of the extra $600/week.

34 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I'm kind of confused why there is another one.  While I do agree the healthcare system should be revamped but something like UBI wouldn't "buy ICUs" or whatever but it would be a more prudent step to a healthier country. 

GIving people money to buy useless shit is what stimulus means and  its intent. So people go to their local barber, mechanic, pay  rent or order a pizza.  Yes, it's not big picture things like infrastructure but it's intended to keep tedious life functioning.