Do 35’s look small on my Jeep? Thinking of going 37”

Just now, Carlos Vela said:

It has a 2.5” Mopar/Fox lift 

when I install 37’s I’ might a 1” spacer to the front and a .75 inch spacer in the rear

With that large of tire you should be at no less than a 6" lift, the truck has no room to articulate and you'll just shred the inside of the fender and the flares if you try to take it anywhere interesting.

Your lift needs to be proportional to your tires or all you've done is spend $35,000+ on a worthless pavement pounder masquerading as a 4x4. 

This is the stance you should be shooting for.

P.S. Get some meatier tires like some Super Swampers TSL's or Mickey Thompson Baja Claws

dsc09669.jpg

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

With that large of tire you should be at no less than a 6" lift, the truck has no room to articulate and you'll just shred the inside of the fender and the flares if you try to take it anywhere interesting.

Your lift needs to be proportional to your tires or all you've done is spend $35,000+ on a worthless pavement pounder masquerading as a 4x4. 

This is the stance you should be shooting for.

P.S. Get some meatier tires like some Super Swampers TSL's or Mickey Thompson Baja Claws

dsc09669.jpg

Are those 37”s?

looks like 40’s

40’s look badass,   But than I  gotta start looking into axle swaps and regearing 

With 40’s a 4.5” Evo Lift is the standard 

10 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

Are those 37”s?

looks like 40’s

40’s look badass,   But than I  gotta start looking into axle swaps and regearing 

With 40’s a 4.5” Evo Lift is the standard 

Those are 38's, and again that may be the standard if you don't want to actually do anything with it. If you actually want to take this vehicle explicitly designed for going off-road, off-road; you need to stance it correctly. 

Edited by DynamiteCop
1 hour ago, Carlos Vela said:

So?  So Cal still has a great off road scene 

Ok whatever. I am not into 4x4s anyways.

Even though I was interested in a wrangler because of the snow, but the fag labelling is just too much for those.